Získajte Premium skryť všetky reklamy

Originálna správa

Napísané Hugosch, 06.01.2013 - 16:15
I'm not posting a whole nonsens story to make it exciting, everyone will scroll down to view the results first anyway . So, here are the final results:

#9: Talos (5votes)

Talos was candidate because he was one of the first to make a very good map in the new atWar. Talos himself didn't even vote at all and didn't watch the voting topic, too bad others didn't do it for him. But he still got a medal for his map creation, and did some nice work for AW. Great job Talos, and thanks for your work! Talos ended up with 5 votes.

#8: Pulse (6votes)

Pulse was qualified for making the first quality map on alpha (based on GoT), bug reporting and nice suggestions. Sadly, he just got 6votes and took 8th place. Pulse himself didn't also vote for himself, feeling he isn't the POTY. One of the voters decided to vote for pulse because of his map. I quote: "He made the Game Of Thrones map, and did a fantastic job with it". Anyway, Pulse currently is promoted to Moderator, also thanks for your work as a player!

#7: AlexMeza (9votes)

The 7 place is for AlexMeza. Although he was candidate because of bug reporting and new idea's, players mainly voted for him because of his great personality. "AlexMeza is the nicest person in AW i know" was a comment from one of the voters. AlexMeza btw, also didn't vote himself as PotY. Thanks for your work Alex!

#6: LFC4Life (19votes)

LDK did get a lot of critisism in the forum. Not only with this election, but also when he was selected as PotM. But the voters seemed not interested in the critics and negative attention and massively voted on LDK. LDK was #1 after the first voting day, and stayed close to this #1 until the last 2 days. Ending with no less then 19votes! His work for AT news (i qoute: "ATN is great!"), his nice personality and his help to other players made a lot of players vote for him. One of the voters said: "AtWar News, scavenger hunts, tournaments, etc. I honestly feel like no other player has put in more effort into improving the atmosphere of AtWar than LDK", which is a great compliment. Other voters stated: "He helped the community more than anyone", "He is very nice and organizing nice tournaments", "Nice guy. Get's along well with me and treats me with respect. Treats everyone with respect", "Helping new players, doing CW reports and then starting up AT and being an all around good guy", "cuz he's da best", "Great leader, great friend, he has a good heart. I'm giving it to LDK with reason". Besides all these great things, also some LDK voters had their own reasons to vote for LDK. I quote: "Cuz he's my favourite british sex slave" and being fan of the same football club was enough for someone else to vote LDK saying "cos he is liverpool fan". Dispite all the critics, LDK ended up in 6th place, and has proven to be a very worthy candidate for this election, a very well known player and a kind person. Thanks for all your work LDK!

#5: tesla (20votes)

Tesla did became candidate for creating great learning video's on YouTube. But by voters he was mostly known as the most skilled player in AW that is also very helpfull. A few quotes from tesla's voters: "He is very good", "He is a good player and always want to help", "He is the best", "A hell of a player!", "Best player i know and helps everyone", "Always helped everyone who was in need of help" and even someone said: "He is just the God of AW" which is saying almost all. One of the voters was absolutely convinced that tesla should be the winner, by posting "HE MUST BE THE WINNER!!!!!". Tesla also didn't vote for himself and finished on 5th place, with no less then 20votes. Thanks for your great help tesla!

#4: ezzatam (22votes)

"Time and effort put in to create a better atWar" was one of the voters comments. Ezzatam qualified for this election for his great creation of maps, chinese translation and his superb help to other map creators, and it paid of in this voting. Although ezzatam was convinced he should get 1 (or less) votes, he ended up with 22votes on 4th place. A lot of players praised him for his great map creation, which can be seen in the comments of his voters:"He makes great maps", "He dedicate his time to make alot of awesome maps", "Awesome maps; most of his maps are loved by the newbies and by the old players aswell", "He made lots of maps and scenarios", "He deserves it for his hard work with mega scaled he is a great player and never in trouble i respect him" and also someone who didn't vote for ezzatam, still said in his comment: "If it came down to map making, ezzatam is first choice". But also the creating of a chinese translation gave him support, i quote: "I think he deserve the year award for translating the game into chinese!". Thanks for your work ezzatam, i'm sure i'm also speaking on behalf of a lot of players.

#3 Aristosseur (30votes)

Aristosseur did not get player of the month, but couldn't be out of this election as PotY and therefor he got selected as 'extra candidate'. From the start, he was also a likely candidate to win this election. His constant work to improve this game with good idea's, bug fixing and nice game tips and guide's made it no suprise that a lot of players choose to vote from Aristosseur. Interesting detail is also, that most of the other candidates in this election, did not give the vote to themselves, but voted Aristosseur. Some of the comments from his voters: "Aristosseur is the ultimate recorder in bug reports", "Frequent bug reports and new ideas in the forums", "Aristo constantly reports bugs and helps in the forums", "Bug reporting over a long long period. Generally helpful when I first started the game". One of the voters even thought his work is more important then others by stating: "Because 'newspapers' and making maps shouldn't take priority over constant bug reporting and fixing AW" but also: "One of first players here who started to upload AW videos in youtube". Apart from this reasons, some voters also seem to have there own idea's about why Aristosseur should win "He started off that Beatles song in the other thread. That was cool", "Most sexually attractive person on AW". Aristosseur ended at the 3rd place, with 30votes. I can also easely say behalf of a lot of AW players, Thanks Aristosseur for all your work, and the number of votes turned out you did was a excellent 'extra candidate' in this election.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
POTY as selected by Admin/Mods (#2 in vote) Mathdino (34 votes)

"Never have I met someone so helpful" is one of the comments on Mathdino! Besides his great job on being the first AW news reporter he also was involved in much things on the forum. In game he seemed to be very liked within the community, which has showed of with this result. I quote: "Mathdino is a very nice and respectable player", "Matdino is kind to all and if you need help and he can help you", "He is extremely fun to be around. He is a universe of knowledge about Atwar and many other things", "Because he's the best", "He's the best. he treats people with diginity", "Because i really like his kind of playing and he is just the best in my opinion". But also Mathdino seemed to get a vote from someone who said: "He is my favorite half-Asian player on Afterwind".
Last but not least Mathdino; you voted the PotY- award voted by admins and mods. The medal has been awarded to you, congratulations!

POTY by player votes (#1) avatar (45votes)

And the winner is: avatar! Avatar did a lot for AW and is very well known within the AW- community. He was the first player to earn the 'player of the month' award, which was the start of this voting. With creating maps, bug reporting, farming reports, advertising for the game and new idea's he was a 'all-round' candidate and it wasn't a suprise that avatar could be seen as a likely winner of the PotY medal. In the first 2days, avatar just get 3 votes, and it the voting seemed to become a absolute disappointment for avatar. But on the 3rd day the votes started to rise and on last 2 days he took first place. Some of the comments from avatar voters: "The best in 1v1", "Good player, makes good maps, one of the best I've seen", "He is the best" and also "Only candidate really worth voting on". Also Avatar did not even vote for himself as PotY. Thanks for your work avatar! And congratulations of being the winner of this contest, the medal for PotY has been awarded to you!

Here are the total results:

14 Votes have been rejected, as the playername did not existed or the player was voting with a 'alt'. Furthermore there where some thanks to me in the comments of the contest, i appreciated that, very much thanks . Thanks for voting all, congrats to the winners and goodluck next year .
07.01.2013 - 01:52
LFC4Life
Účet zmazaný
Napísal Guest, 07.01.2013 at 01:31

Can someone please tell me the point of this? Although it doesn't really matter because Avatar won, and he is clearly the sexiest aftwerwind character with the recent removal of the great and powerful NateBaller.

lol @ nate
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
07.01.2013 - 04:23
Napísal Guest, 07.01.2013 at 00:46

Napísal Fruit, 06.01.2013 at 18:17

Spoilers mathdino was asking for votes in global/pr x--d
grats to Avatar though, good job.

I don't want to ruin Avatar's night either but,

*Ahem Ahem*

Spoilers mathdino avatar was asking for votes in /pr x--d
grats to avatar & mathdino though, good job.

this is the new prophety abaut end of world
"End of world will come when fc Liverpool will win the premier league"
xaxaxaxax good jokes
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
07.01.2013 - 04:28
LFC4Life
Účet zmazaný
Napísal avatar, 07.01.2013 at 04:23

Napísal Guest, 07.01.2013 at 00:46

Napísal Fruit, 06.01.2013 at 18:17

Spoilers mathdino was asking for votes in global/pr x--d
grats to Avatar though, good job.

I don't want to ruin Avatar's night either but,

*Ahem Ahem*

Spoilers mathdino avatar was asking for votes in /pr x--d
grats to avatar & mathdino though, good job.

this is the new prophety abaut end of world
"End of world will come when fc Liverpool will win the premier league"
xaxaxaxax good jokes

mfw you think that hurt me. -.-

And I know, Liverpool probably will never win the premier league for a long time. So? We still have the most european cups in the UK and 3rd most in Europe. I'm happy.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
07.01.2013 - 06:24
 KYBL
Next time we should do an electoral college system based on your SP count
----

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
07.01.2013 - 13:10
Congratulations to everyone, special ones to Avatar and Mathdino, also thanks to everyone that voted for me. Also Hugo what you did was cool, same for the afterwind quizzes. I know who wrote because he's my boyfriend, >N-NO HOMO, though I wonder who wrote the most sexually attractive person on AW. Again, congratulations and happy new year and many sps may come your way.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
07.01.2013 - 15:18
Napísal Hugosch, 06.01.2013 at 16:15

Tesla and even someone said: "He is just the God of AW"

that was me
----

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
07.01.2013 - 16:27
Napísal YazanTheSexy, 07.01.2013 at 15:18

Napísal Hugosch, 06.01.2013 at 16:15

Tesla and even someone said: "He is just the God of AW"

that was me

lolol thanks man
----

atWar Radio<3

play for fun, just for fun.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
07.01.2013 - 17:29
 YOBA
Very good list, just please spell check things that are to be submitted to the home page of AW, please, Hugosch. In Firefox right-click on a text field, click 'Check Spelling' and download an English dictionary (preferably UK English. The process is similar in Chrome, dunno about IE. Thanks. Feel free to delete this reply after you have done so.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
07.01.2013 - 21:42
Slyph
Účet zmazaný
The quote "Good player, makes good maps, one of the best I've seen" is mine :3, btw I knew Avatar would win, since Anicent World is awesome.

(Btw Hugosch ty for using my quote <3)
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
08.01.2013 - 06:24
Napísal Guest, 07.01.2013 at 21:42

The quote "Good player, makes good maps, one of the best I've seen" is mine :3, btw I knew Avatar would win, since Anicent World is awesome.

(Btw Hugosch ty for using my quote <3)

thanks for the quote and for support
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
11.01.2013 - 11:13
Congrats avatar, you da man!
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
11.01.2013 - 16:27
Congratulations everyone!!!

I was on vacation and I wasn't aware of this at all :/
----
"Not all those who wander are lost."
-J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
05.02.2016 - 15:45
When people could actually think of real reasons why people deserved the POTY!

Now days the PoTY and SCoTY get 1 max 2 lines of ''deserving'' the PoTY, and the last years those 1 or 2 lines barely had any differences.

Haha the irony.
----

Napísal Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Utajenie | Podmienky služby | bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pripojte sa k nám na

Dajte o nás vedieť