Získajte Premium skryť všetky reklamy
31.01.2024 - 16:44
Avatar: Modern Age (Korra)[Political]
Showcase
AtWar Avatar Discord server:
https://discord.gg/x4XyHCRZ

Synopsis
This scenario is second of the planned series of scenarios based on Avatar lore.

After the conclusion of the Hundred Year War, Avatar Aang and Fire Lord Zuko brought people from the four nations together and founded the United Republic of Nations, with its capital being Republic City, a large "metropolis powered by steampunk-type technology" such as cars and motorcycles. Aang and Katara had three children, the youngest of which was Tenzin, the only airbender of the three siblings. Meanwhile, Toph Beifong had traveled extensively to teach metalbending to other earthbenders. After Aang's death in 153 AG, he was reincarnated as a Southern Water Tribe girl named Korra.

The scenario unfolds during the years 171 to 174 AG in the World of Avatar. On the surface, this world appears tranquil, yet beneath the facade, it is more divided than ever. This scenario mirrors the political dynamics of UN RP games that were once popular on AtWar. Players are presented with the choice to guide their nation towards harmony or to accumulate power with the aim of dominating the world, potentially confronting the Avatar. Alternatively, an intriguing twist allows the Avatar to oppose the World Leaders, sparking a revolution to overhaul the existing global order and establish a new one.
Events will be inspired by Anti-bending Revolution, the events surrounding Harmonic Convergence, the insurrection of the Red Lotus, the formation of the Earth Empire, and the Evacuee Crisis.

Coming soon
----

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
01.02.2024 - 02:46
Reserved
----

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
01.02.2024 - 02:47
Reserved
----

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
01.02.2024 - 02:47
Reserved
----

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
01.02.2024 - 09:52
Could be a success if the game wasn't so dead.
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
05.02.2024 - 14:50
Napísal Red.Army, 01.02.2024 at 09:52

Could be a success if the game wasn't so dead.

fair point
----
The Gifted INC.

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
15.02.2024 - 14:57
It looks nice. I hope it is an one-player game, because there are no players.
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
15.02.2024 - 14:59
Does anybody remember when we used to host maps such as Rome Political, World War Two (of 20 players) back in 2014, and other games? Nowadays even WW1 has difficulty filling up. The game is dying, and even then there are players who ban others for lame excuses, lol, which causes fewer and fewer players to be available.
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
15.02.2024 - 16:33
Napísal Pro-est Among us, 15.02.2024 at 14:59

Does anybody remember when we used to host maps such as Rome Political, World War Two (of 20 players) back in 2014, and other games? Nowadays even WW1 has difficulty filling up. The game is dying, and even then there are players who ban others for lame excuses, lol, which causes fewer and fewer players to be available.

dont forget colonial and UN too were crazy fun games
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
22.02.2024 - 22:32
Napísal Pro-est Among us, 15.02.2024 at 14:59

2020~2021 was a great time too, there would be 200 actual active players on the main lobby at weekends
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
28.02.2024 - 02:06
I am sad because I arrived this month to the game. I just love to play with my friends and I think that it has a great comunity as far as I've seen :3

Just keep playing you sik fc! ♡
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
28.02.2024 - 08:59
Napísal HonooMasamune, 28.02.2024 at 02:06

I am sad because I arrived this month to the game. I just love to play with my friends and I think that it has a great comunity as far as I've seen :3

Just keep playing you sik fc! ♡

Glad you arrived
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Utajenie | Podmienky služby | bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pripojte sa k nám na

Dajte o nás vedieť