Získajte Premium skryť všetky reklamy
24.01.2023 - 20:52
Bug Report

Expected behavior

When I'm in a game, I should be able to chat and move out of a city the units I want, not all.

Actual behavior

When in game, I have no chat.

Steps to reproduce the behavior

1. Enter a game or create a game
2. you will see there is no chat

Information:

Browser: Chrome, Edge

Browser version: 109.0.5414.75 (chrome)

Any other relevant information:

Happens both in my main, my alt and in the guest account i created. But before picking a game to play and before starting a game I do have chat.
I first realized when I was in game, reloaded and then chat magically dissapeared.

Attachments:

https://prnt.sc/KtnrRzFVmKbh - https://prnt.sc/D01EhRZo-jn9
As you can see from the screenshots, I cannot see if someone writes something, and I can't open chat either.
Something intresting I found is that, If I turn sounds on, I can hear the sound of people leaving and entering back the game (reloading)
I would like this issue to be solved ASAP, as chat is key to playing the game, specially in competitive where you need to tell your teammates stuff.
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
24.01.2023 - 21:16
Edit: Fixed. But only because I have a good friend that said That Sid told him that it had to do with the language I have the game in. The question is, to how many people can this happen, and not know the solution to it? this must be fixed at some point, because to everyone that doesn't have the game in English can have this bug.
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
25.01.2023 - 12:34
It seems that a lot of people (me included) are experiencing it at the moment, indeed.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
26.01.2023 - 09:54
Just delete cookies and history
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Utajenie | Podmienky služby | bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pripojte sa k nám na

Dajte o nás vedieť