Získajte Premium skryť všetky reklamy
15.01.2023 - 12:20
Looking at the maps I saw that there are several that cannot be cloned but the author has not logged in for 2 or more years or has even canceled his account

Wouldn't it be possible to allow the cloning of these maps after perhaps 2 years after the author no longer connects or even after canceling his account?
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
16.01.2023 - 16:53
 Dave (Admin)
Napísal Eridans, 15.01.2023 at 12:20

Looking at the maps I saw that there are several that cannot be cloned but the author has not logged in for 2 or more years or has even canceled his account

Wouldn't it be possible to allow the cloning of these maps after perhaps 2 years after the author no longer connects or even after canceling his account?

Yeah just lemme know which map(s) you want to clone and I can enable it on a per-map basis....
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
17.01.2023 - 03:39
Napísal Dave, 16.01.2023 at 16:53

Napísal Eridans, 15.01.2023 at 12:20

Yeah just lemme know which map(s) you want to clone and I can enable it on a per-map basis....

In the meantime, thank you for your willingness to allow the cloning of the maps that interest me
My idea, however, was more about freeing all the maps after the author has deleted himself or hasn't logged in for at least 1 year, however the maps that interested me are:

Avatar (By Atari) by At@ri 353g - 1y
WORLD 50K by TheCommunist - 947g - 2y
Star Trek New and Improved by sea pony - 2899g - 7y
Scaled-MEGAITALY by ezzatam - 2232g - 6y
After Floods by J.Schumpeter - 752g - 2y

However, looking for the maps, I thought if it is not a good idea, given that in atwar many have entered their email, to send an email saying that for the maps created cloning will be allowed after a period of time to be decided, I think 1 year goes well and an invitation to return to play, perhaps with prizes, for example if those who return play a number of games to be decided, similar to how Fortnite does, for example

The invitation speech could be made at the expiry of 6m and 1y, then that's it
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
17.01.2023 - 22:03
 Dave (Admin)
Napísal Eridans, 17.01.2023 at 03:39

In the meantime, thank you for your willingness to allow the cloning of the maps that interest me
My idea, however, was more about freeing all the maps after the author has deleted himself or hasn't logged in for at least 1 year, however the maps that interested me are:

However, looking for the maps, I thought if it is not a good idea, given that in atwar many have entered their email, to send an email saying that for the maps created cloning will be allowed after a period of time to be decided, I think 1 year goes well and an invitation to return to play, perhaps with prizes, for example if those who return play a number of games to be decided, similar to how Fortnite does, for example

I made those maps cloneable

And I agree with your idea... someday when I have time I would like to put in a system like that.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
18.01.2023 - 00:57
Napísal Dave, 17.01.2023 at 22:03

Napísal Eridans, 17.01.2023 at 03:39

I made those maps cloneable

And I agree with your idea... someday when I have time I would like to put in a system like that.

Thank you for making the maps that interested me clonable, I understand that predicting rewards can take work and you don't have time, but I think that with the excuse that maps after a certain period of time can be made clonable can be a good reason to send an email to anyone who hasn't connected for a long time to warn them of this and invite them to come back
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
04.03.2023 - 15:05
Awful idea.
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Utajenie | Podmienky služby | bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pripojte sa k nám na

Dajte o nás vedieť