Získajte Premium skryť všetky reklamy
05.09.2022 - 05:12
While playing the game with German translation enabled I noticed that many text strings are in english, guess these are for the new units and stuff. Is translation discontinued? I looked at the translation pages and none of the new text strings are open for translation. Or am I just too dumb to find them? Also quality of German translation is ... weird. Sometimes using "Du" sometimes "Sie" etc.
----
I don't need any signatures !
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
05.09.2022 - 21:15
 Sid (Admin)
Translation isn't discontinued, it's still an "active" way anyone can contribute to the game. I'm not completely sure, but i believe the English lines you see are lines that have been translated, but not approved by the German language moderators (Sascha).

If something is translated wrong, it's probably because Sascha was lobotomized a few years ago and has trouble writing German and English. Please bear with him as he continues to learn the new him.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
06.09.2022 - 00:55
 Sascha (Moderátor)
Napísal Sid, 05.09.2022 at 21:15

I stopped using german on atwar a long time ago it's just more convenient to have it in English. About the translation, it might be broken tho despite having the language mod thing if I approve a term and recompile it then it still stays on pending... now go fix it Mr budget admin
----

Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.
--Les Brown
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
08.09.2022 - 06:20
Napísal Sid, 05.09.2022 at 21:15

Translation isn't discontinued, it's still an "active" way anyone can contribute to the game. I'm not completely sure, but i believe the English lines you see are lines that have been translated, but not approved by the German language moderators (Sascha).

If something is translated wrong, it's probably because Sascha was lobotomized a few years ago and has trouble writing German and English. Please bear with him as he continues to learn the new him.

Okay, thx for the clarification.
----
I don't need any signatures !
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Utajenie | Podmienky služby | bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pripojte sa k nám na

Dajte o nás vedieť