Získajte Premium skryť všetky reklamy
02.09.2022 - 21:56
The prequel to Game of Thrones, House of the Dragon, was released last month. And so far, it has exceeded expectations.

Of course, my expectations were low in the aftermath of GoT. But even if I had high expectations, they too would have been exceeded.

Surprisingly, the show is not LGBTQ. There's one black person but they actually integrated him well and he didn't seem like a forced diversity quota, like what they did with Obi-wan Kenobi. The production quality is a lot like Dune. Is it as good as GoT in its prime? No, but it's getting there.

Here's an exclusive sneak-peak of the first King of the Seven Kingdoms in House of the Dragon:
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
02.09.2022 - 22:03
Napísal Tribune Aquila, 02.09.2022 at 21:56

The prequel to Game of Thrones, House of the Dragon, was released last month. And so far, it has exceeded expectations.

Of course, my expectations were low in the aftermath of GoT. But even if I had high expectations, they too would have been exceeded.

Surprisingly, the show is not LGBTQ. There's one black person but they actually integrated him well and he didn't seem like a forced diversity quota, like what they did with Obi-wan Kenobi. The production quality is a lot like Dune. Is it as good as GoT in its prime? No, but it's getting there.

Everything is LGBTQ
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
02.09.2022 - 22:07
Napísal IWEARPINKPANTIES, 02.09.2022 at 22:03

Napísal Tribune Aquila, 02.09.2022 at 21:56

Everything is LGBTQ

I'm going to Middle East your vagina.
----
I shit in the dark so that you can't flush the toilet in the day.
-Dr. Bright
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
03.09.2022 - 01:06
I dont get why outa all the houses in Got, they ended up puting a black guy as one of the leaders of the 2 most white supremacist pure blooded cunts that literaly did incest just too keep their royalty pure valyrian.

Also I found it hilarious that in the intro they made it sound like they didnt vote for the oldest daughter to inherit the throne because the lords wouldent accept a woman as if the main reason for them racist ass motha fuckas wouldnt be leting a black man be king xD.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
03.09.2022 - 02:53
Not watching that queer crap.
----
[pr] ●HellRaiserX666X: ever try beating your meat with sand paper?
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
03.09.2022 - 11:48
Napísal The Panda Jew, 03.09.2022 at 02:53

Not watching that queer crap.

You love it
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Utajenie | Podmienky služby | bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pripojte sa k nám na

Dajte o nás vedieť