Získajte Premium skryť všetky reklamy
01.09.2022 - 23:01
Title says it all. Happend on Thursday 11pm and just found out about it at 1am, and a national holiday has been issued.
This is in middle of a really bad political crisis.
And the best thing is that the attempted murder was caused by a Brazilian (as far as we know for now)
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
01.09.2022 - 23:12
I send my condolences out to the people of Argentina. Their land is beautiful. Some of their people are beautiful. And yet they have to deal with economic and political turmoil.

perhaps you should consider electing a German as prime minister. There are still many Germans from the aftermath of ww2. They could help you solve the political crisis.
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
01.09.2022 - 23:15
Napísal Tribune Aquila, 01.09.2022 at 23:12

I send my condolences out to the people of Argentina.
Your condolences? Kill her now please
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
02.09.2022 - 10:37
Napísal Tribune Aquila, 01.09.2022 at 23:12

I send my condolences out to the people of Argentina. Their land is beautiful. Some of their people are beautiful. And yet they have to deal with economic and political turmoil.

perhaps you should consider electing a German as prime minister. There are still many Germans from the aftermath of ww2. They could help you solve the political crisis.

What kind of nonsense is that? Swedes are much better at solving things than are Germans.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
02.09.2022 - 17:46
Unleashed made fun of me about my comment, so I have no choice but to disavow it in order to re-gain his respect. Fuck the vice-president of Argentina.
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
02.09.2022 - 20:00
 Sid (Admin)
Political violence is never the answer, even if she might be a corrupt bitch.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
03.09.2022 - 01:13
That shameless corrupt bitch should be dead
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
09.09.2022 - 00:06
Is Argentina white?
----

TJM !!!
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Utajenie | Podmienky služby | bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pripojte sa k nám na

Dajte o nás vedieť