Získajte Premium skryť všetky reklamy
30.03.2022 - 11:13
 Alex
So i had an idea, the new map gives a very good preset for the pacific naval war and for island hoping in general meanhile the rivers help being similar to the old ww2 map and india isnt just a big chunk of land so there can be more gameplay there . So with some balance and changes to the borders and rebalancing of the units (and adding extra for accuracy) we could make a new version. Also we could remove some factions so it fills easier. LIke for example free france and manchuria,. And laslty if we see that the unleashed version doesnt work because the new map feels a little bit longer in distances, we can add some naval routes, trenches and stuff like in tik toks ww2. I wanted to do it myself but im not the best mapper, so i wonder if somebody like EJR or Direwarlord99 or anyone else who knows how to make maps and is active now, is interested with helping with such a map, hell maybe even the staff team can help since many of them have experience with the ww2 maps.
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
30.03.2022 - 11:45
Napísal Alex, 30.03.2022 at 11:13

So i had an idea, the new map gives a very good preset for the pacific naval war and for island hoping in general meanhile the rivers help being similar to the old ww2 map and india isnt just a big chunk of land so there can be more gameplay there . So with some balance and changes to the borders and rebalancing of the units (and adding extra for accuracy) we could make a new version. Also we could remove some factions so it fills easier. LIke for example free france and manchuria,. And laslty if we see that the unleashed version doesnt work because the new map feels a little bit longer in distances, we can add some naval routes, trenches and stuff like in tik toks ww2. I wanted to do it myself but im not the best mapper, so i wonder if somebody like EJR or Direwarlord99 or anyone else who knows how to make maps and is active now, is interested with helping with such a map, hell maybe even the staff team can help since many of them have experience with the ww2 maps.

You will be happy then if i finish my Alternate WWII before the year finish, the map i have for it even a real geologist helped me to make a map in the highest at war dimentions as is possible for now (10k x 10k) and the base projection was a one very similar to the NASA background of World Map 2.0.

Peace
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
30.03.2022 - 12:03
I already turned it into a kind of mediocre WWII naval map haha. https://atwar-game.com/map/?id=31461
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
30.03.2022 - 12:45
I'm personally just enthusiastic about how island hopping in the Pacific may become a thing in regular games - Australia or Asia can use the islands as a springboard to attack US, or vice versa.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
30.03.2022 - 15:21
I would be willing to help with that project
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
31.03.2022 - 10:02
 Zoe
25% of the map is copied from Unleashed and WD's WW2 map borders, 25% default World Map borders, 25% copied from RP and the Communist's world 50k, and the last 25% of the borders are new I guess.
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
31.03.2022 - 15:53
Napísal Zoe, 31.03.2022 at 10:02

25% of the map is copied from Unleashed and WD's WW2 map borders, 25% default World Map borders, 25% copied from RP and the Communist's world 50k, and the last 25% of the borders are new I guess.

I made this point but I forgot eu fags don't know anything except for eu
----
hi
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Utajenie | Podmienky služby | bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pripojte sa k nám na

Dajte o nás vedieť