Získajte Premium skryť všetky reklamy
06.03.2022 - 00:24
Deepfried, you aren't a communist. You are an international exterminationist. I don't want to sound like I'm vacillating here. I'm trying to be as diplomatic and friendly as I possibly can. When I say you are right on Putin, you are so in a context. I'm sure he isn't a saint. And it's quite possible (in fact, likely) he's controlled opposition. After all, he did meet with WEF head Klaus Schwab. Even called him a friend. If he is controlled opposition and this is all scripted, he's absolutely a monster.

But given the reality of the situation, I completely understand what's going on, and this is about more than Ukraine. Don't believe Western elites give a rat's ass about the average Ukrainian. Ukraine's future lies with Russia's. Now more than ever, the Ukrainians need the Russians. And it is in that spirit of diplomacy I try to appeal to you Deepfried and want to find one thing on which we can agree. It is terrible Ukraine is having to deal with this. Ukraine has been a pawn to go after Russia. Zelensky is a puppet.

As this is unfolding, I so get it now. Understand that the real eventual target of NATO and the West has been Russia. I'm as libertarian as libertarian can be. At the same time, I have an understanding of what's wrong with the financial system, how promiscuous monetary policy creates artificially low interest rates and creates negative real rates of return. The system has bankruptcy baked into it. We don't have a free market in the West. That we do is a ruse. We've had an ever expanding and worsening form of extreme fascism. As libertarian as I am, I can get the Soviet Union to a large extent now. I can understand Putin. Understand as long as the West is on a perpetual war footing, nexused with the fascist financial system, with Russia in it's sites, Russia has been in a state of emergency. This has basically forced Putin into taking more authoritarian steps at home to counter Western infiltration.

There are no good options. This is something far greater than Ukraine. The best thing Zelensky can do is cooperate with the Russians and stop trying to divide Ukrainians from Russians. Don't think for a minute the West cares about Ukraine. The West would love a bloody protracted war. Let's end this now. Let Ukrainians and Russians become brothers again.

And while I think it's like Putin is controlled opposition on an international stage, I can see how the US is divided up into a hegelian trap with a fake debate between the "internationalists and nationalists" on a national stage. I mean think about it. Soros helped sponsor the rise of "nationalism" in Ukraine. Now the internationalists want to use that as the pretext to intervene there, getting into a confrontation with Russia, and blowing up the world.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
06.03.2022 - 00:27
Sanctions are going to hurt the West, too. Politicians in Washington are openly plotting to banish Russian oil. That just means it goes elsewhere. And as Americans who have had our own oil banished, we will be lucky to own bicycles.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
06.03.2022 - 07:56
I'm okay with the sanctions. They'll hurt us all.

Ukrainian land is Ukrainian land. Just like the island of Ireland is Irish. Even if their are people who identify as British on it.

How can Russians be brothers if they are killing Sisters and children?

Forgive them for they do not know what they do.
Europe will never fall.

I believe these Russians are infact Nazi-Soviets that are raising hell upon Europe once more.

Sorry for calling you names before btw. But worlds going crazy as you can see. So my mood is up and down
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
06.03.2022 - 08:01
Btw I wouldn't say I'm an international extremist. More of a European one. I support the EU and like the idea of countries helping each other Economically with other EU countries because we all have had so many wars with each other.

I also admire the African Union and would love if the EU and AU work more together (as they are trying currently)
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
06.03.2022 - 08:04
Napísal avatar, 06.03.2022 at 08:00

Napísal DeepFriedUnicorn, 06.03.2022 at 07:56

Ukrainian land is Ukrainian land. Just like the island of Ireland is Irish. Even if their are people who identify as British on it.

Europe will never fall.

I believe these Russians are infact Nazi-Soviets that are raising hell upon Europe once more.

Sorry for calling you names before btw.

Ukraine= Russia

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kievan_Rus'

island of Ireland is Irish

Modern russia is not nazi or soviet xd

When people kill kids and say to their nation "it's just a Special operation" a bit Nazi and Soviet like.

Yup, the actions of both sides need to be accountable eastern ukraine. including the Neo Nazi in Ukraine and in Russia.
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
06.03.2022 - 08:56
Napísal avatar, 06.03.2022 at 08:18

Napísal DeepFriedUnicorn, 06.03.2022 at 08:04

Europe will never fall.

Ukraine= Russia

When people kill kids and say to their nation "it's just a Special operation" a bit Nazi and Soviet like.

Yup, the actions of both sides need to be accountable eastern ukraine. including the Neo Nazi in Ukraine and in Russia.

First read about azov battalion war crimes against russian,greeks and others nationalities in ukraine

Keep in mind that west news are one big propaganda

No one want kids to die

But azov battalion gives weapons to kids + with yellow in arm they are not civilians anymore they became target of russian army .

They put childrens in danger thats iq 15

Why she dont leave ukraine or let her kid to leave ukraine than she can stay and fight

But they use kids like shields

I have. No one likes Azov.
There is also Paramilitary groups in Russia and pro Russian that also do horrible acts and don't respect POWs.

We we also have paramilitary organizations on this island that kill journalist and have some Communists takes.
Does that mean people who want a united Ireland are in favor of a commie state, or, a State that cuts off POWs legs?

No.

Same thing goes for Ukrainians.

Same thing goes for Russian.

Edit: no context on photo
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
06.03.2022 - 11:27
Napísal EVERYBODYISGAY, 06.03.2022 at 00:24

Further, although I don't agree with what you say, I could be somewhat understanding. Supposedly the old Soro and boys are egging financial turbulence. Even on social media.(don't know how true)
NATO with Turkey and Trump not caring about Syria or the Kurds and the use of Phosphorus in Azerbaijan and Arminia, which seems to have no sanctions.

With the whole "Rise of nationalism" that happens a lot when people are isolated together for many years. Some people in Ukraine also speak Hungarian, not only Russian and Ukrainian.
I'd say their is more than just this war, but what? Idk.

Even if the Ukrainian government "Surrender" or lay down arms and enter peace talks. Which is what some European politicians are saying in the Parliament. It wouldn't work.
It seems boths sides are getting more vicious.
So I don't know what will happen.
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
06.03.2022 - 11:54

Europe will never fall.

Ukraine= Russia

bro the article you linked said it was a loose federation in the first sentance

loose
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
06.03.2022 - 12:01
And just because most Ukrainians see Kieven Rus as their cultural ancestry doesn't mean they are Russians. A lot of people in the US see the English, Irish, or Germans as their cultural ancestors but call themselves Americans. What Russia is doing is like if the UK claimed that Americans were "practically" British and invaded.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
07.03.2022 - 11:45
Napísal avatar, 06.03.2022 at 13:50

Napísal Malenx, 06.03.2022 at 12:01

And just because most Ukrainians see Kieven Rus as their cultural ancestry doesn't mean they are Russians. A lot of people in the US see the English, Irish, or Germans as their cultural ancestors but call themselves Americans. What Russia is doing is like if the UK claimed that Americans were "practically" British and invaded.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_1812#:~:text=The%20War%20of%201812%20(18,participation%20by%20Spain%20in%20Florida.

bro you did not just link the war of 1812 to justify Russias invasion of Ukraine lmao
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Utajenie | Podmienky služby | bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pripojte sa k nám na

Dajte o nás vedieť