Získajte Premium skryť všetky reklamy
27.02.2022 - 12:31
I just wanted to ask ADMINS if we will get Yemen flag for free?
I mean, Saudi Arabia is bombing them since 2015 supported by "angels" from west. We should support Yemen people, right?

"Six years into an armed conflict that has killed and injured over 18,400 civilians, Yemen remains the largest humanitarian crisis in the world. Yemen is experiencing the world's worst food security crisis with 20.1 million people—nearly two-thirds of the population—requiring food assistance at the beginning of 2020." [1]
[1]Source: hrw.org
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
27.02.2022 - 15:59
Tchetnik, I live in the Middle East, I read news everyday from several opposing sources (not only Israelies) and I still have no clue what is going on there, because there are so many sides and each one proclaims that the other sides lie about everything.

You don't expect regular people from California or Europpe to have strict opinion about what is going on in Yemen, Lebanon or Pakistan right? The Cold War however has been fought for 100 years, generations of Americans and Europeans lived through it and even if you think they are misinformed they do have an opinion so they can make a stance.
----

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
27.02.2022 - 16:06
The first thing I've in common with you.
----
*enough atwar, leaving it for the game of real life
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
27.02.2022 - 20:47
 Sid (Admin)
Sir, this is AtWar, not the UN.

There are many tragedies throughout the world, very few have the worlds eyes, ears, and near unanimous support. I understand you're what-aboutisms seem relevant but they are not at all related.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
27.02.2022 - 21:43
Then what about the Somalia where USA is bombing now days, Thousands of innocent people dying there will we get Somalia Flag for free ?
what about Syria, Iraq, Libya do we get those flags for free also ?
I appreciate the body of this game belongs from USA but stop discrimination this is not some political platform leave it to the game or else be fair with all sides.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
28.02.2022 - 01:49
Napísal Sid, 27.02.2022 at 20:47

Its okay, i uderstand that AW is just a game for fun and its not the UN or place for political discussion.
But thats because all these wars in world are started by your countries(west), you wont judge your leaders and your people for killing thousands of innocent people and creating humanitarian crisis..
I havent seen any Russian flag for free when Ukrainian nazis started killing people of donbass.
I havent seen any Armenian flag for free when Azer started war in Nagorno-Karabakh.
I havent seen any Syrian flag when Israel bombed Syria..
And do you know why we didnt have "free flags" ? Because all of these goverments are supported by YOUR PEOPLE and YOUR GOVERMENT..
So please, dont be fucking hypocritical.
If you want to keep this game out of politics, then stop this BS about "FrEe UkRaInIaN fLaG tO SuPoRt tHeM AgAinSt RuSiAn InVaSiOn" , or be fair and talk about other crisis in world and support them too..
EVERY SINGLE VICTIM IS EQUAL!!! EVERY SINGLE GOVERMENT WHO START WAR IS CRIMINAL!!!
You west people have full mouth of democracy and human rights, YOU WHO MADE YOUR COUNTRIES ON BLOOD AND SUFFER OF AFRICANS ON FIRST PLACE,AND REST OF WORLD!

And so on....
I will stop here, but trust me, i could write about your people hypocrisis whole fucking day..
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
28.02.2022 - 02:30
 Mobster (Moderátor)
Napísal Ben Netanyahu, 28.02.2022 at 01:49

Napísal Sid, 27.02.2022 at 20:47

Its okay, i uderstand that AW is just a game for fun and its not the UN or place for political discussion.
But thats because all these wars in world are started by your countries(west), you wont judge your leaders and your people for killing thousands of innocent people and creating humanitarian crisis..
I havent seen any Russian flag for free when Ukrainian nazis started killing people of donbass.
I havent seen any Armenian flag for free when Azer started war in Nagorno-Karabakh.
I havent seen any Syrian flag when Israel bombed Syria..
And do you know why we didnt have "free flags" ? Because all of these goverments are supported by YOUR PEOPLE and YOUR GOVERMENT..
So please, dont be fucking hypocritical.
If you want to keep this game out of politics, then stop this BS about "FrEe UkRaInIaN fLaG tO SuPoRt tHeM AgAinSt RuSiAn InVaSiOn" , or be fair and talk about other crisis in world and support them too..
EVERY SINGLE VICTIM IS EQUAL!!! EVERY SINGLE GOVERMENT WHO START WAR IS CRIMINAL!!!
You west people have full mouth of democracy and human rights, YOU WHO MADE YOUR COUNTRIES ON BLOOD AND SUFFER OF AFRICANS ON FIRST PLACE,AND REST OF WORLD!

And so on....
I will stop here, but trust me, i could write about your people hypocrisis whole fucking day..

Dude... He did not bomb Yemen.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
28.02.2022 - 03:37
I can write you the truth which we all know but everyone avoids to post it - No one gives a shit about Yemen and Somalia. Neither you, neither me, neither anyone.

Double standards? Probably.
But it's how it is. Ideal exists only in dreams. If you believe in equality, you will spend your life in complete fallacy
----

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
28.02.2022 - 04:05
Napísal Croat, 28.02.2022 at 03:37

Only this i wanted to hear. Double standards.. No one gives a shit about Ukr either, its just because of Russia attacked it.. If US attacked it, it would be "saving lifes of Ukrainians from goverment terror" as always.. So, either keep politics out of game or talk about everyone..
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
28.02.2022 - 06:42
 Witch-Doctor (Moderátor)
Napísal Ben Netanyahu, 28.02.2022 at 04:05

Napísal Croat, 28.02.2022 at 03:37

Only this i wanted to hear. Double standards.. No one gives a shit about Ukr either, its just because of Russia attacked it.. If US attacked it, it would be "saving lifes of Ukrainians from goverment terror" as always.. So, either keep politics out of game or talk about everyone..

No lol. People have a right to their god damn opinion and if you don't like it, you're just gonna have to grow up and deal with it.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
28.02.2022 - 07:24
But if people want to have their own opinions about stuff, they will decide whether they wanna have the ukraine chat icon or not. Why promote it by making it free ? Ure pushing your opinions as staff on the game. There might be people who dont agree with you ( evidently )
BTW I say this when as im using the ukraine chat icon.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
28.02.2022 - 11:08
 Evic
Good way to alianate a bunch of people from the game, its almost as if these admins and mods want to see atwar die
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
01.03.2022 - 05:00

.. No one gives a shit about Ukr either, its just because of Russia attacked it..

Second part of your sentence makes first part of your sentence totally irrelevant and contradictory.
In other words, you basically admitted that everyone gives a shit about Ukraine, in positive or negative way. And yes, it's as you said - because of Russian aggression/attack...
And there is still no one who cares about shitholes as Somalia or Yemen.

So, either keep politics out of game or talk about everyone..

So, what is problem if Ukraine flag is free?
Same way in almost every capital of Europe and World you have main buldings being lighted in Ukraine colours.
There are no buildings lighted in Russian colours, buddy.

Why?
Ukraine is west ally, tending to reach EU. From political aspect, it's much closer and friendly with west combined than to single neighbour Russia. Also, it was Ukraine's teritorry which was attacked. Doesn't matter who claims what, it was Russia who came with tens kilometers long convoys of tanks and artillery, not Ukraine. It's Russia who does military aggression, threatening and who set up ultimatums.

All in all, free Ukraine flag is one kind of 0 productive, but fair human support to the people who are facing the worst right now. Those are being Ukrainians.
- If you support Ukraine, great, you can use it's flag temporarily for free.
- If you support Russia, great, it's price is same as it was since ever and no one forbids you to use it.
Simple as that.
These banalizing and pathetic tries of equalizing the aggressor and victim is too much deja vu.
You have a right to choose who to support, but you don't have a right to choose who someone else will support in any way, especially not in this one.

So, just deal with free Ukraine flag on virtual game and main buildings/squares and feel free to put Russian flag on your own balcony if you want. No one cares
----

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
01.03.2022 - 06:26
The political idea is often personal and depending on whether you live in a democratic or dictatorial country it can be influenced with false information

As far as my idea is concerned, Yemen, Somalia and other wars are wars wanted by Islamic countries and terrorists or by dictatorships of various kinds, as for Russia it is a dictatorship that wants a domocratic country, Ukraine to become a dictatorship under its control

Clearly Ukraine, even if democratic, is not perfect and if it is not in NATO it is precisely because it does not respect many standards that the countries that join it must have

As far as AtWar is concerned, a gift is a gift, as a gift it is a free thing that can be done or not and to the extent that whoever does it wants so if the administrators want to give away the ban of Ukraine and not that of Yemen, Somalia or any other state as a gift is to be accepted or not but not to be controversial over it
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Utajenie | Podmienky služby | bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pripojte sa k nám na

Dajte o nás vedieť