Získajte Premium skryť všetky reklamy
19.02.2022 - 10:19
Greetings friends.
Due to the concerns and differences that a large part of the players of this community have had, due to disagreements with the rules that govern the classification for the final tournaments of the Clan Wars, I will take the audacity to make the following suggestion to the administrative team of Atwar .
I suggest that for the next season the clan tournament be organized in the following way, example; that if there are 7 active clans who wish to participate in the tournament, they must complete a registration process with a deadline and whoever does not do so before said date will be excluded from the championship without distinction of clans.

Assuming that we already have the 7 chosen clans, they will have to face each other in a regular series of all against all, where each team will play 5 games against each of the other contenders, accumulating a total of 30 games for the regular series. The 4 clans with the most accumulated wins will be chosen to advance to the semi-final.
In the semi-final the rule will be similar, the 4 clans will face each other in a series of 5 games against each participating clan, thus accumulating a total of 15 games for the semi-final series. The two clans with the most wins will be the ones who will have the final contention for the title of champion and runner-up of the season.
The clan crowned as champion will be the one that obtains the first three victories of a total of 5 games.

At the end of the season the champion team must play a total of 50 games.
Below is a table that simulates the mechanics of this championship.

Clans- Games season regular- Games win -Games lost
Paradox 30 / 20 / 10
Hellenism 30 / 15 / 15
Prestige 30 / 13 / 17
Epic clan 30 / 12 / 18
Blue dragons 30 / 10 / 20
Enigma 30 / 10 / 20
The immmortals 30 / 5 / 25

Clans- Games semi finals- Games win -Games lost
Paradox 15 / 7 / 8
Hellinism 15 / 9 / 6
Prestige 15 / 10 5
Epic clan 15 / 8 / 7

Clans -Games great final -Games wins -Games lost
Hellenims 5 2 3
Prestige 5 3 2

Champion of the season.
Prestige
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
19.02.2022 - 10:20
Https://prnt.sc/SII2_2-NIeWZ
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
19.02.2022 - 10:33
I like it, however I don't know if in phase 1 all the clans are able to play 5 games against the other clans, we should consider how to avoid or remedy such a situation. In case of a tie then what do you do?
it would be nice if in the end there was a final between the two clans with the highest score.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
19.02.2022 - 20:00
Napísal Apeiron, 19.02.2022 at 10:33

I like it, however I don't know if in phase 1 all the clans are able to play 5 games against the other clans, we should consider how to avoid or remedy such a situation. In case of a tie then what do you do?
it would be nice if in the end there was a final between the two clans with the highest score.

in case there are such ties, obviously extra matches would be played, the logistics of the matches being assigned is to avoid the farm elo that many clans usually do to finish top 1 when the season ends, with assigned matches we will all have the same opportunities and since there were few games, people would take it very seriously and with respect before going to the cws
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Utajenie | Podmienky služby | bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pripojte sa k nám na

Dajte o nás vedieť