Získajte Premium skryť všetky reklamy
19.02.2022 - 08:31
I think that Blue Dragon deserves more respect from the competitive community, even though it is true that at the end of the season we had a loss during it, we maintained a balance between victories and defeats and we were even more active than prestige this season, I am not looking for confrontation with nobody or problems with my good friend tungs but I think we should have a place in the semifinal, or what is this about the clans camping and coming at the end of the season to get some victories and qualify?
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
19.02.2022 - 08:32
6 or 8 clan finals would be more fun, im totally up to that next season
----
hi
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
19.02.2022 - 08:36
Napísal soft goth avery, 19.02.2022 at 08:32

6 or 8 clan finals would be more fun, im totally up to that next season
khau the problem is not in the number of places but in what are the requirements to qualify for the semifinal
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
19.02.2022 - 08:40
Agree, but witch current system, things are like that..
I can give an idea, it can be interesting, so if mods agree we can implement new playoff system starting from next season.
1st and 2nd place clans are in semi finals directly.
3rd,4th,5th and 6th places plays in quarter final.
4 spot is too litle cause can happend things like with backup, this can maybe give more chances to other clans.

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
19.02.2022 - 08:40
I aint playing if no BD in playoffs
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
19.02.2022 - 08:42
Napísal Pheno, 19.02.2022 at 08:40

I aint playing if no BD in playoffs
thanks for the support brother
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
19.02.2022 - 08:48
Support, we should increase the bracket system.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
19.02.2022 - 08:49
 Lelouch. (Moderátor)
I don't think we have enough active clans to increase the bracket.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
19.02.2022 - 08:50
The sad thing is when the third most active clan of the entire season is out of the finals
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
19.02.2022 - 08:55
 Eagle (Moderátor)
I think the biggest issue here is that we don't really have 6 active clans to participate in this, but the idea seems solid.

However, I am not sure at this point, does the clan that finishes first in regular season receives immidiately the trophy, with seperate prizes in the playoffs, or does the winner of playoffs take everything? Because if the case is that the winner of playoffs takes everything, then this doesnt make sense, since you can chill and do nothing the whole season to end up 6th, and then win a couple of games and take everything...
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
19.02.2022 - 08:57
Napísal Eagle, 19.02.2022 at 08:55

I think the biggest issue here is that we don't really have 6 active clans to participate in this, but the idea seems solid.

However, I am not sure at this point, does the clan that finishes first in regular season receives immidiately the trophy, with seperate prizes in the playoffs, or does the winner of playoffs take everything? Because if the case is that the winner of playoffs takes everything, then this doesnt make sense, since you can chill and do nothing the whole season to end up 6th, and then win a couple of games and take everything...

Tournament system would always be better, but its like the clans here are so unpredictable its just not possible
----
hi
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
19.02.2022 - 09:07
SP Police might not have participated this season, but we considered it, which should qualify us for the playoffs if you need more clans in the bracket thing
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
19.02.2022 - 09:26

Because every seasons with good competitivity, last days/week top clan elo either farm other clans to finish first or play eachother winners get first place, Playoffs force good clan to play against eachother end of the season.
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
19.02.2022 - 09:38

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS REFERRING TO
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
19.02.2022 - 15:39
Napísal Ben Netanyahu, 19.02.2022 at 08:40

This is good idea i like it
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
19.02.2022 - 20:48
While I will point out you lost twice as many wars as you won (not an equal record as you claimed), I agree that with only 6 active clans, it would be more fun to simply have everyone in the playoffs in the future . Of course this defeats the purpose of the regular season, so we have to think of a better and fair way to do it
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Utajenie | Podmienky služby | bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pripojte sa k nám na

Dajte o nás vedieť