Získajte Premium skryť všetky reklamy
16.02.2022 - 17:09
 atWar_Official (Admin)
The playoffs have begun, and any official notices needed to guide the playoffs to their conclusion will be posted here.

Posted 2022-02-26 -- notice to Prestige and Hellenism

Per Hellenism's request we have disregarded the first 2 of the 7 games they played with Epic Clan. This has shifted the brackets, so as it stands now, to decide 3rd place, Prestige and Hellenism will need to play each other.

If you need more time, just let us know and we can extend the playoffs.

Posted 2022-02-19 -- notice to Hellenism and Epic Clan

We notice you have played more games than required for the best-of-5 series. You have actually played 7 games during these playoffs. Technically, since Hellenism won the first 3 games in a row, you could have stopped there, as there was no need at that point to play games 4 and 5. There's nothing wrong with doing so if you wanted to, but we are only counting officially the first 5 games. That means Hellenism wins over Epic Clan, 3-2. (Of course even if we did count all 7, Hellenism would still win, except it would be 4-3)

Posted 2022-02-17 -- Backup withdraws, Prestige to play

Based on Yacer's most recent statements we declare that Backup has withdrawn from the playoffs. Prestige will take their place in the bracket.

To Prestige -- if you need more time let us know. If you are able to play your games be Sunday the playoffs will stay on schedule, but since the days lost due to Yacer it would be totally understandable if you needed more time. In that case we can extend the playoffs period. Just let us know.

Posted 2022-02-16 -- notice to Yacer & Backup clan

Your behavior to date has all appearances of trolling the season. Your clan played only 1 qualifying game, and by pure luck ended up making the playoffs. We did not modify the rules to prevent this; we decided to give you the benefit of the doubt, in hopes you would take the playoffs seriously. Now, it appears you are not.

We have reviewed your complaint against Wolf and Paradox. We have also reviewed Wolf's response and reviewed chat logs. We conclude that Wolf & Paradox clan have acted in good faith, trying to play their required matches with you. A little rough language from Wolf is not a sufficient reason to avoid playing them, and, to be fair, your replies to him were far worse than anything Wolf said. In any case, the chats are irrelevant. It appears to us that your real motivation is simply to dodge and delay. Please prove us wrong by playing your matches, so we can all move on.

Backup clan is hereby notified it has until Sunday to complete the best-of-5 series with Paradox. We remind you that the games must be at least 2v2 (1v1 or 1v2 is not allowed), although we prefer 3v3. Also you may only use existing clan members for these games -- recruiting for the playoffs is not allowed. If you do not play your matches, we will disqualify you and put the 5th place clan (Prestige) in your place.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
17.02.2022 - 01:38
Nonsense, but I'm not surprised, AtWar mods always abuse their authority and act like kids and totally unprofessional.

1. Their friend "Wolf" insults in the global chat, and the mods don't take any action against him. You say to me ' your replies to him were far worse than anything Wolf said" If I did the same they'd definitely ban me.
https://prnt.sc/26x5upj
https://prnt.sc/26x53ux
https://prnt.sc/26x6lqw

2. Your friend "Wolf" suddenly popped up and said let's play a cw, players are not online anytime right? I can ask a cw right now when everyone is asleep and then I say "we will disqualify you and put the 5th place clan (Prestige) in your place." He put pressure when we were not ready, then I told him after an hour we play. But he doesn't know what after an hour means. And all the other coalitions didn't complete their matches, so why you keep saying "play or you will be disqualified" "play or you will be disqualified" "play or you will be disqualified", THAT IS PATHETIC. YOU CLEARLY JUST WANT ME DISQUALIFIED PAY ME 2,000 PC and disqualify me.

3. It was my 1st cw ever, I didn't know about the tournament, I didn't even try to qualify, it happened, so don't tell me "yOu aRe tROLling" just because what you wanted them to qualify did not. The one who is trolling is your friend Wolf who came to me disrespectfully and insulting and then expecting me to give up my position, teach your friend some respect, players who play in this game don't work for his father. I only defended myself in the private chat, that is what a human with dignity would do.

4. I see you all want to disqualify me, I won't be surprised if I wake up one day and I find my account banned. "Reason: Not giving your 4th position up". So I will cooperate with another person who is not "WoLf" and give up my position if we agree. You sent the wrong guy in the first place, he doesn't know how to talk, how did you believe that I'd listen to him and give up my position, maybe if it was another person I would.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
17.02.2022 - 02:43
I agree with yacer ...yoy guys start a fight against him without any reason just because he couldn't cw the same day....we asked epic clan 20 times to cw and they reject ...you have to disqualify them to? Come on just give time if he don't then you can do what you want
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
17.02.2022 - 02:44
All my money is on yacer
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
17.02.2022 - 03:17
 Mobster (Moderátor)
Napísal Yacer, 17.02.2022 at 01:38

Nonsense, but I'm not surprised, AtWar mods always abuse their authority and act like kids and totally unprofessional.

1. Their friend "Wolf" insults in the global chat, and the mods don't take any action against him. You say to me ' your replies to him were far worse than anything Wolf said" If I did the same they'd definitely ban me.

https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=48518

Assuming you started insulting him first, it's still Croat's fault because he was a former mod! [Insert some more out of context things]
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
17.02.2022 - 03:32
Napísal Mobster, 17.02.2022 at 03:17

Napísal Yacer, 17.02.2022 at 01:38

https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=48518

Assuming you started insulting him first, it's still Croat's fault because he was a former mod! [Insert some more out of context things]

Not true, he clearly hid his insults in the screenshots
is it hard to notice this or you are just defending him because you have the same coalition?
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
17.02.2022 - 03:39
 Mobster (Moderátor)
Napísal Yacer, 17.02.2022 at 03:32

or you are just defending him because you have the same coalition?

Why are you always talking out of context? And how do I know if you didn't hide your insults in your screenshots?
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
17.02.2022 - 03:40
Napísal Mobster, 17.02.2022 at 03:39

Napísal Yacer, 17.02.2022 at 03:32

or you are just defending him because you have the same coalition?

And how do I know

If you don't know, don't comment. As simple as that.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
17.02.2022 - 03:41
 Mobster (Moderátor)
Napísal Yacer, 17.02.2022 at 03:40

If you don't know, don't comment. As simple as that.

Well didn't you post these things for people to know?
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
17.02.2022 - 04:08
Poor Yacer. He innocently agreed to play one cw against Hellenism and now he finds himself with players who publicly shame him for not being able to play 5 cws aday, clans who want to disqualify him, Admins who change the rules against him and mods who punish him for responding.

It's such a good vibe, I am sure he'll want to play lot more cws in our welcoming community
----

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
17.02.2022 - 04:17
 Mobster (Moderátor)
Napísal Rock Lee, 17.02.2022 at 04:08

It's such a good vibe, I am sure he'll want to play lot more cws in our welcoming community

Dude do you even play competitively anymore? xD The last time you played cws is like when we were in PARS or something.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
17.02.2022 - 05:08

Poor Yacer. He innocently agreed to play one cw against Hellenism and now he finds himself with players who publicly shame him for not being able to play 5 cws again, clans who want to disqualify him, Admins who change the rules against him and mods who punish him for responding.

very "welcoming" lol
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
17.02.2022 - 05:21
Napísal Mobster, 17.02.2022 at 04:17

Dude do you even play competitively anymore? xD The last time you played cws is like when we were in PARS or something.

I already made my contribution and have given enough hours for this game for having the "right to speak", even though I would love to play duels and cws all day It's my responsability to manage my life.

Besides, Why are you focusing on me? It's not matter of my personality but matter of attitude towards outsiders and newcomers, which everone keeps saying we need to have orelse the game will die.
----

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
17.02.2022 - 06:20

Poor Yacer. He innocently agreed to play one cw against Hellenism and now he finds himself with players who publicly shame him for not being able to play 5 cws aday, clans who want to disqualify him, Admins who change the rules against him and mods who punish him for responding.

we asked nicely if he could let prestige play instead of his clan, he started to insult us then he thinks croat won't respond lol.
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
17.02.2022 - 06:50
Napísal Froyer, 17.02.2022 at 06:20

we asked nicely if he could let prestige play instead of his clan, he started to insult us then he thinks croat won't respond lol.

I don't have all the logs but I do know this:
- Yacer was told to play cws while he had no clanmates and zero knowledge about it.
- Yacer tried to solve this problem like a man, challenging Wolf to a duel instead of cwing with clanmates he does not have.
- Yacer tried to gain time to find a clanmate with experience in cws, so that he'll at least have minimal unserstanding of what he is doing.

I am nor an admin so I can not tell, maybe Yacer was the first one to be rude or trollish, but even if he was. Wolf, an ex admin, could easily contact mod or admin to settle this. He chose to spam global chat with insults and created two threads to publicly shame him. Or in short complete bully-drama.

In a general sight, It seems for sure that Yacer could be less petty and give up his spot, therefore there is little Yacer could do better. On the other hand there is a lot Wolf, an ex admin and experienced cwer, could do better.
----

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
17.02.2022 - 07:20

You speak notorious and banalizing bullshit just to make a victim of the guy who makes a victim of himself whole the time and using it as a paravane to bitch and insult on others, who were more than polite and pleasing towards him. Well, since he didn't want to be polite from beggining and thought I will just drink his insults and fake accusations - he screwed up.

This is how it all started:

A totally normal message by me and pleasing for his understanding of situation on CW scene - ended up in his insulting me and accusing me how I again want to remove his trophies just because staff team (back in times when I was a mod) removed his duel trophy because he cheated against lowranks in every duel he brought them in. He was monitored by staff and it was proven that he was getting Elo from some random lowrank noobs by cheating.

'Poor and innocent' Yacer gone hard-mad mode day tomorrow when I was literally (again) pleasing him to play Semifinals when both coalitions had it's members online.
He has chosen to play World game (that game was literally just starting, I have a screenshot of it) and demanded from me to wait for him 1 hour until he finishes world game and if his clanmates don't go offline, we can do Semifinals, but if they go offline - we won't do Semifinals now, but when he says.
I was trying to explain him that Semifinals are more important than one random world game which was just starting and pressuring him to actually join the cw. He refused and went to totally insulting mode (which screenshots you can see in another thread).
So, what he expected from me then? To give him glass of water and some massage to get less nervous. Of course I gave him back all the shit he produced.
And I got muted for that on chats because he was consistently reporting it all around to staff, from admins to mods. He didn't get muted because I didn't report him, like who the fuck cares about Yacer's insults.

now he finds himself with players who publicly shame him for not being able to play 5 cws aday

No, he finds himself into deepshit hole which he digged on his own. No one ever told him that he HAS to play 5 cws a day. All what he was asked for was a single penny of understandment, fairness and sportsmanship towards people who were competing in same competition for 3 months. Instead, he started pulling the triggers all-around.

clans who want to disqualify him,

I called for his disqualification becuase he was purposely wasting our time. Firstly demanded 1 hour of waiting because of mentioned world game. Secondly demanded another match(es) to be played tomorrow which would be fine if that same 'poor and innocent' Yacer didn't immediately go to provoke me and show that his only wish is not to play matches tomorrow, but to bitch on myself:

Admins who change the rules against him and mods who punish him for responding

No one was changing fucking rules (even it's allowed by agreement of players of staff in such unfair cases), but since Yacer didn't have understanding for people that were competing for 3 months, we tried to adjust the final tournament by extending the bracket from 4 to 8 clans. 'Poor and innocent' Yacer would still be 4th in the bracket, would still compete in same Playoffs and neither him, neither his clan would be harmed in any way regarding competition for PCs or Trophy.

Lastly, that retard barely have anyone to play cws with, yet he decided to be selfish cockroach for a handful of ProtoCoins, wisely playing a victim while he insults all-around, demands and bitch whenever someone pleases him for understanding. Well, I am not pleasing anyone anything more than 3 times.

PS: If you decide to mix into stuff, then at least try to look on things from both perspectives, don't force your comment just to comment something
----

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
17.02.2022 - 07:24
Napísal Rock Lee, 17.02.2022 at 06:50

I don't have all the logs but I do know this:
- Yacer was told to play cws while he had no clanmates and zero knowledge about it.
- Yacer tried to solve this problem like a man, challenging Wolf to a duel instead of cwing with clanmates he does not have.
- Yacer tried to gain time to find a clanmate with experience in cws, so that he'll at least have minimal unserstanding of what he is doing.

You know my shit (read my prevouis comment):

- Just because he knows how uncompetitive his clan is and how zero knowledge he had about anything, he could be fair and sportsmanship and give his spot to actual competitive clans which deserve Playoffs and who fought for it for 3 months (not for 30 minutes as his one and only cw lasted for)
- Yacer NEVER tried to solve this problem like a man, Yacer NEVER challenged me to a fucking duel, what the fucking shit you talk about ????
- Yacer tried to gain time and find a clanmate by breaking the Playoffs rules, because you cannot be recruiting new people during Playoffs so they participate in Playoffs. It would lead to massive clanhopping, every single cw player would be in Playoffs then simply by clan swapping lol

It's totally unreasonable what you have just posted... Shake your head and think twice before you fire the next comment from the arsenal of your nonsense
----

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
17.02.2022 - 07:42
Napísal Croat, 17.02.2022 at 07:24

I really have to study so I will only cover some of the points:

1. By telling execuses he was clearly trying to gain time to find a new clanmate.
2. When mods intervened and said he can not recruit new player for the play-off he gave up and said you can replace him Which means he tried to gain time.

3. You were right about one thing - in the forum and chat he is way more polite than he was when he spoke to you, my instincts were wrong, However my opinion about this drama did not chabge.

Maybe he was playing with his cards wisely and tried to provoke you to gain himself time, maybe he was selfish, maybe he just wanted to participate no matter the chances and felt provoked and attacked so he did not cooperate out of spite. My point still stands - this drama and overuse of judgement towards newcomers everytime something does not go your way is wrong.

Regarding his duel offer, I remember the tried when he said he asked for 1v1 against Paradox leader.
----

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
17.02.2022 - 07:47
Napísal Rock Lee, 17.02.2022 at 07:42

Regarding his duel offer, I remember the tried when he said he asked for 1v1 against Paradox leader.

Well, I will just say on this that you're surrounded with people you shouldn't trust that much. He never asked me for any kind of 1v1, I would fairly say if he did, but he didn't. (As aside note: 1v1 cws are not allowed neither in playoffs, neither in regular cws anyways).
----

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
17.02.2022 - 08:36
Message deleted by atWar_Official. Reason: not productive
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
17.02.2022 - 09:33
Napísal Croat, 17.02.2022 at 07:20

You speak notorious and banalizing bullshit just to make a victim of the guy who makes a victim of himself whole the time and using it as a paravane to bitch and insult on others, who were more than polite and pleasing towards him. Well, since he didn't want to be polite from beggining and thought I will just drink his insults and fake accusations - he screwed up.

This is how it all started:

I replied to your normal message, normally. Okay you are a big liar now. You started insulting after I refused giving up my 4th position.

Here is the screenshot of our very first chat:

https://prnt.sc/26xu3q2

You started disrespecting then you received what you deserved. Maybe you are used to insulting players and not getting insulted back, acting like AtWar was brought to you. This doesn't work with me
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
17.02.2022 - 09:37
Cituj:
Cituj:

Lastly, that retard barely have anyone to play cws with, yet he decided to be selfish cockroach for a handful of ProtoCoins, wisely playing a victim while he insults all-around, demands and bitch whenever someone pleases him for understanding. Well, I am not pleasing anyone anything more than 3 times.

PS: If you decide to mix into stuff, then at least try to look on things from both perspectives, don't force your comment just to comment something

Again insulting in the forum and the moderators don't delete it, they only delete those who oppose this kid's opinion, and they talk about fairness.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
17.02.2022 - 09:41
Again, to solve this, pay me 2,000 PC and you can qualify Presitage instead of my coalition. I'm not trying to ruin your tournament but there is something called respect which this so-called "wOlF" doesn't know. My offer is valid till our next cw with "Paradox".
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
17.02.2022 - 09:49
Napísal Froyer, 17.02.2022 at 06:20

You did not see our first conversation, why do you lie so rudely like that? is it worth it to lie for a game?

When he talked normally, I responded normally
https://prnt.sc/26xui7m

When he disrespects, I don't respect him

https://prnt.sc/26xu3q2
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
17.02.2022 - 09:57
Lmao Yacer is just Jordanian Wolfs. That what hapens when two Wolfs communicate with each other xD

You guys should be best friends.
----

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
17.02.2022 - 10:00
Napísal Yacer, 17.02.2022 at 09:41

Again, to solve this, pay me 2,000 PC and you can qualify Presitage instead of my coalition. I'm not trying to ruin your tournament but there is something called respect which this so-called "wOlF" doesn't know. My offer is valid till our next cw with "Paradox".

Here are your ProtoCoins, now get lost.

Napísal atWar_Official, 16.02.2022 at 17:09

Please, swap Backup with Prestige
----

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
17.02.2022 - 10:02
Napísal Croat, 17.02.2022 at 10:00

Napísal Yacer, 17.02.2022 at 09:41

Here are your ProtoCoins, now get lost.

Napísal atWar_Official, 16.02.2022 at 17:09

Please, swap Backup with Prestige

That's jizya you pay it and you say "please accept it, lord"
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
17.02.2022 - 10:06
Napísal Yacer, 17.02.2022 at 10:02

That's jizya you pay it and you say "please accept it, lord"

We puzzled up our issues. Everyone got what he seeked for. Good luck & Peace
----

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
17.02.2022 - 10:12
Press F for Wolf.
----

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
17.02.2022 - 10:22
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Utajenie | Podmienky služby | bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pripojte sa k nám na

Dajte o nás vedieť