Získajte Premium skryť všetky reklamy
16.02.2022 - 13:51
I will be as short as possible.
Yacer and his clan should get disqualified for time wasting, being uncompetitive and not belonging to the final tournament with 1 cw played at all.

In his quote to me, he WISELY removed this part of rules, so I am posting it right here to remind staff and everyone about it:
Napísal atWar_Official, 24.01.2022 at 04:24

These rules may be amended at the discretion of the atWar Staff as necessary to best benefit the community and to cultivate an atmosphere appropriate to a respectful gaming environment. There will always be areas that will be handled on a per incident basis by moderators. Even when not specified, staff has the sole right and final judgement of how to interpret and apply these Rules to any specific circumstance and situation, including proper punishment. The rules may, at any time, be applied or changed by any moderator or admin if they feel right. Relying on any inadequacies or deficiencies within the rules is therefore useless.

FIRSTLY: He demanded us to wait for them 60 minutes until they finish some random world game (talks how important playoffs are to him)

SECONDLY: We have waited for 1 hour which he demanded. We won first CW against them (its best of 5).
After that match, I called them to join 2nd CW, but this is his reply:

Now 'like a good boy' I ask for disqualification of this time waster.
Either disqualify him and his shit clan, so we can put Prestige in their place, either we will wait for deadline to expire (since they refused twice to CW us when both clans were avilable to finish playoffs) and put Prestige, who deserved it, on their place.
The outcome is same, but I am not willing to lose a single more second on this guy's provoking and I think it's enough of his bullshit.

He entered Playoff with 1 single CW and he behaves like he entered into Pentagon.... Like he owns the time and nervs of all of us.
Well, I am first one who don't have nervs watching this retard playing with me and demanding me whatever he wants in his bitchy style
----

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
16.02.2022 - 18:24
You are wrong croat...epic clan rejected our invitation over 15 times...you have to disqualify them too?just wait as we all wait for these series
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
16.02.2022 - 18:26
If they don't play then you kick them out ...we have 13 days I think more....we can't disqualify clans cause they don't accept to play today or tommorow...that's why we have time (days)I asked ec like 15 times when they had 2 and 3 players active and they reject me...
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
16.02.2022 - 18:42
Napísal El Professor, 16.02.2022 at 18:24

You are wrong croat...epic clan rejected our invitation over 15 times...you have to disqualify them too?just wait as we all wait for these series

Just give us time lmao, most of us are busy we can most likely play soon. Perhaps this weekend
----
hi
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
16.02.2022 - 18:48
 atWar_Official (Admin)
Please keep in mind there are 2 weeks of playoffs for 2 rounds of games -- it is intended for the first round to be completed during week 1, and the finals to be during week 2. So all the first round games should be done by this Sunday.

If you need more time, please communicate that with us. We can extend the playoffs time if needed, but within reason. As long as we believe you are acting in good faith we will try to accommodate you.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
16.02.2022 - 20:04
Croat yesterday we asked epic clan 20 times to cw us, they didn't, it's OK we have 2 weeks for season ends, if someone have work or something better to do on his life it is logic don't push Yacer to make 5 cw per day.. Isn't any rule. Who said this.. Ty also I support my Greek brother Professor because he is Greek, sexy, brother and my blood!
----
"People can be as dark as they want to be, but it's enough to intervene in a part of Greek life, so that it is immediately illuminated."
Friedrich N
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
16.02.2022 - 20:06
Also don't try to change now the cw rules, don't be retards, wait when this fucking season ends and then thing about changes in cw rules!
Long live Hellenism better clan in this game
----
"People can be as dark as they want to be, but it's enough to intervene in a part of Greek life, so that it is immediately illuminated."
Friedrich N
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
16.02.2022 - 22:22
Napísal Bella Ciao, 16.02.2022 at 20:06

Also don't try to change now the cw rules, don't be retards, wait when this fucking season ends and then thing about changes in cw rules!

Wait, didnt you write even on global how extending the bracket is great thing for other clans and how you support it?

Also, I have no problem with facing Yacer (lol), but I have problem with his bitching
----

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
16.02.2022 - 22:27
Napísal Croat, 16.02.2022 at 22:22

Wait, didnt you write even on global how extending the bracket is great thing for other clans and how you support it?

Also, I have no problem with facing Yacer (lol), but I have problem with his bitching

OK.. I just said now if you change cw rules is wrong move.. Let this season ends and after this I'm in for 8 ppl playoffs and what u all guys want.. But now we have to keep going with this to be fair for all..
----
Friedrich N
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
16.02.2022 - 22:27
Napísal atWar_Official, 16.02.2022 at 18:48

Please keep in mind there are 2 weeks of playoffs for 2 rounds of games -- it is intended for the first round to be completed during week 1, and the finals to be during week 2. So all the first round games should be done by this Sunday.

If you need more time, please communicate that with us. We can extend the playoffs time if needed, but within reason. As long as we believe you are acting in good faith we will try to accommodate you.

Ok ffs, we will play them until Sunday, but as long as he stops provoking and having that bitchy attitude, because if I go on playing with him (as he plays with me), instead of playing the rest of semifinal matches, it would bring such an unneeded mess
----

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
16.02.2022 - 22:29
Napísal Croat, 16.02.2022 at 22:22

OK I don't know who even is Yacer lol.. Also. Ofc he butching he is not competitive player he don't even have team lol
----
Friedrich N
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
17.02.2022 - 09:01
Napísal El Professor, 16.02.2022 at 18:26

If they don't play then you kick them out ...we have 13 days I think more....we can't disqualify clans cause they don't accept to play today or tommorow...that's why we have time (days)I asked ec like 15 times when they had 2 and 3 players active and they reject me...

You pmed me when only i was online but 1v1 cws aren't allowed.
Idk about the others some players from ec dont play cws like evic who are scenario players so not all players play cws.
I can play today but friday saturday and probably sunday i wont be online cus i wont be in my hometown.
If you see johny josip da vinci khauman etc pm them they will want to play.
These are only semi-active players that can others 90% from ec are either banned or inactive , so only really 2 or 3 players maybe available daily for cw including me.
As a clan we are just very inactive even if we have 25 members only 4-5 log on daily and some of them dont play cws
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
18.02.2022 - 11:32
Napísal Ghostface, 17.02.2022 at 09:01

I can play today but friday saturday and probably sunday i wont be online cus i wont be in my hometown.

Invite pls
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Utajenie | Podmienky služby | bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pripojte sa k nám na

Dajte o nás vedieť