Získajte Premium skryť všetky reklamy
05.02.2022 - 09:43
 Alex
When will you add actual content for the tutorial??? i remember when i joined syndicate there was a post in the cln forum from 2019 of dave asking kaska something for the tutorial, now it's 2022 and the tutorial is more stuck than a stepsister in the laundry machine
like the current tutorial doesnt even show how to make a triangle wall...
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
05.02.2022 - 17:42
Tutorial for who?? First you have to bring new players to the game.. Without new players, tutorial is useless, i mean, do you need tutorial for yourself and players same rank as yours?
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
05.02.2022 - 17:52
 Alex
Napísal Ben Netanyahu, 05.02.2022 at 17:42

Tutorial for who?? First you have to bring new players to the game.. Without new players, tutorial is useless, i mean, do you need tutorial for yourself and players same rank as yours?

yes but you cant bring new players if you dont have a decent tutorial you dumbass i obviously dont want it for myself
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
06.02.2022 - 14:06
I have not once used a tutorial in any game I've ever played, im pretty sure thats not the issue of AWs traffic
----
It's not the end.

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
06.02.2022 - 17:23
Napísal Mr_Own_U, 06.02.2022 at 14:06

I have not once used a tutorial in any game I've ever played, im pretty sure thats not the issue of AWs traffic

Yes I like that's true. The more I thought about it, the more I realized just how useless it might be to actually have a tutorial since the vast majority of new players don't use the tutorial. I didn't. Why the f would you expect me to know that 1. There's a tutorial and 2. Where to locate it? If I'm a new player, I'm not familiar with the atwar interface. I'm literally dumbstruck every time I open up a new web page (I'm more intelligent now, but when I was younger this was a serious problem… and most of our player base is young). We need forced in-game assistant tutorials that help players figure out how things work in every game they play until they're rank 2. Sun tzu needs to follow them and give advice in all their games until rank 2 or something.
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
06.02.2022 - 19:43
Damn i used to think ppl who made square walls were mad noob.... had no idea thats what the fing tutorial teachs people.... thats fucked up xD
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Utajenie | Podmienky služby | bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pripojte sa k nám na

Dajte o nás vedieť