Získajte Premium skryť všetky reklamy
26.06.2021 - 08:54
 Same
Today, we were playing against 'Paradox' and player named Pavle abused wf in t2 and capped me.
Here is the ss from his side:

Here is ss from our side:

As u can see, all of my wall units are in France, so one cant use the excuse of 'it is outside ur country'. What is more interesting is that he's saying 'I tried to wf london (with the units highlighted in his ss) thats why he has RIGHT to rush me in T2' lol... But the real reason was his being butthurt since he lost in Madrid t1 calling it 'bullshit rolls' (btw calling this rolls unfair shows one's insufficiency in game mechanics and all)

That guy is not someone random but Head Supporter of this game and he is hosting several tournaments with rules of:

There is even rule in 'Official Clan Wall Rules' saying:

Now, his doing same actions he is banning in tournaments just does not make any sense at all. Finally, if he can do all of these and remain unpunished (without losing elo in a lost cw), then what prevents all of us doing it?
----
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust!
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
26.06.2021 - 09:11
 Sid (Admin)
It doesn't seem fair that not only was your big wall WF'd T1, but he doesn't respect it as a normal wall T2. He should have respected it as atleast a normal wall and asked for the same for London. It's up to interpretation whether you think he should respect Paris' big wall.

If we are still following the official CW rules (which i don't see why we wouldn't be), the cw should be deleted. I'll give this some time for Pavle to respond first.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
26.06.2021 - 09:14
 Same
Napísal Sid, 26.06.2021 at 09:11

It doesn't seem fair that not only was your big wall WF'd T1, but he doesn't respect it as a normal wall T2. He should have respected it as atleast a normal wall and asked for the same for London. It's up to interpretation whether you think he should respect Paris' big wall.

If any of my units was outside of my territory then he could have some right to abuse it, yet none of them was. If you check chat logs, you would see I said 'respect both caps'. idk if it is too much to ask for wfed wall
----
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust!
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
26.06.2021 - 09:18
 Sid (Admin)
Napísal Same, 26.06.2021 at 09:14

If any of my units was outside of my territory then he could have some right to abuse it, yet none of them was. If you check chat logs, you would see I said 'respect both caps'. idk if it is too much to ask for wfed wall

Your belgium unit WAS somewhat outside of the territory and if the wall was successful, the wall would show a tiny sliver into Belgium. However i'm not going to count that because that's not even the unit he wf'd. So you're right.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
26.06.2021 - 09:28
Napísal Sid, 26.06.2021 at 09:18

Your belgium unit WAS somewhat outside of the territory and if the wall was successful, the wall would show a tiny sliver into Belgium. However i'm not going to count that because that's not even the unit he wf'd. So you're right.

This is a joke, we are talking about Main supporter ( I guess atwar is scrapping the barrel), the least that should be done is removed cw and compensated elo to us equal to 1 victory, not only because the cw is won, but because they made such shitshow.
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
26.06.2021 - 09:34
 Sid (Admin)
As a side note, and to clarify, if a unit and wall is entirely in the initial country's border, and doesn't bisect another country in any arguable way, then it should not be WF'd or atleast be respected as a big wall or the offending clan is liable to the CW being deleted.

I'm removing the promotion on this as well because it's not promoting anything positive.

Napísal Black Swans, 26.06.2021 at 09:28

This is a joke, we are talking about Main supporter ( I guess atwar is scrapping the barrel), the least that should be done is removed cw and compensated elo to us equal to 1 victory, not only because the cw is won, but because they made such shitshow.

It's a cw rule dispute, not an outright atWar Rule violation like ghosting in a CW (which you've done). We have never "compensated" victory elo for something like this, it's not like you were injured and need to pay rent with elo.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
26.06.2021 - 09:51
Nice abuse paradogs
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
26.06.2021 - 09:51
Napísal Sid, 26.06.2021 at 09:34

As a side note, and to clarify, if a unit and wall is entirely in the initial country's border, and doesn't bisect another country in any arguable way, then it should not be WF'd or atleast be respected as a big wall or the offending clan is liable to the CW being deleted.

I'm removing the promotion on this as well because it's not promoting anything positive.

Napísal Black Swans, 26.06.2021 at 09:28

It's a cw rule dispute, not an outright atWar Rule violation like ghosting in a CW (which you've done). We have never "compensated" victory elo for something like this, it's not like you were injured and need to pay rent with elo.

Sorry my English leaves a lot to be desired, I am not sure that I am getting this right.

So you're doing nothing to condone that behavior, which does nothing to prevent it and it comes from someone who should promote fair play ?

And to top it off you don't see need for compensation for wasted time that should've been supposedly spent playing an enjoyable game ?
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
26.06.2021 - 10:43
Pavle the guy who rewalls and the makes up reasons why he can at that moment. This doesn't even surprise me because of that.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
26.06.2021 - 10:49
There are no discussions about this.

Doesn't matter if that unit was or wasn't slightly touching Belgium land, those are such micro-details and they shouldn't be used for justification of Pavle's (and whoever else's) move.
Same's intention was clearly a Paris bigwall and I expect it to be respected without 'smartass' moves, especially from my clanmates. I wasn't online when it was played, but I'll immediately delete that CW. As someone who always supports fair-play, you have excuses in my clans name for that one.

Napísal Black Swans, 26.06.2021 at 09:51

So you're doing nothing to condone that behavior, which does nothing to prevent it and it comes from someone who should promote fair play ?
And to top it off you don't see need for compensation for wasted time that should've been supposedly spent playing an enjoyable game ?

Pavle will recieve his warning and Pavle won't have credits to do it again.
About compensation: when you prove me the situation on whole battlefield and if it was clearly a completely losing CW on both sides for Paradox, I will compensate you the Elo personally, as Paradox leader. As Moderators we don't use to do it for pretty logical reasons. If I remember correctly, you're recording your CWs, so feel free to contact me privately with that and I'll make a call.
Until then, you won't see compensation.

Last note, just a reminding one: please, don't get too hyped like hyenas now when you are on the right side for once, for not respected bigwall. Rather remind yourselves of your behaviours in close past and you'll see the definition of wasting time for others, ruining enjoyment and severe violations of the atWar rules, without compensation. Not only clan ones.
So, just stay humble in the way you talk about these things.

Locked now as obviously all further talks lead just on disparagement of the individual.
----

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Utajenie | Podmienky služby | bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pripojte sa k nám na

Dajte o nás vedieť