Získajte Premium skryť všetky reklamy
13.05.2021 - 17:03
My friends and i made a atwar discord server to introduce a twist to atwar games. By adding realism and voice chats you will not believe the amount of fun you will have. Our primary focus is not to conquer straight away, but to be serious. By adding some fun politics and a touch of realism Atwar games will become very fun.

Were doing this to get more people into playing atwar so games will be better. Want to be part of the community? then join our discord to help us have fun XD and to get more people in atwar games.
discord.gg/AMM7wYFEfk
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
13.05.2021 - 18:46
Good idea, nice and fun roleplay.

----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
13.05.2021 - 19:02
Napísal alex035, 13.05.2021 at 17:03

My friends and i made a atwar discord server to introduce a twist to atwar games. By adding realism and voice chats you will not believe the amount of fun you will have. Our primary focus is not to conquer straight away, but to be serious. By adding some fun politics and a touch of realism Atwar games will become very fun.

Were doing this to get more people into playing atwar so games will be better. Want to be part of the community? then join our discord to help us have fun XD and to get more people in atwar games.
discord.gg/AMM7wYFEfk

There's literally already an Official atwar discord lol
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
14.05.2021 - 16:07
Napísal Palmitas, 13.05.2021 at 19:02

discord.gg/AMM7wYFEfk

that one sucks total balls
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
29.07.2022 - 11:51

discord.gg/AMM7wYFEfk
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
24.08.2022 - 18:37
 barg

discord.gg/AMM7wYFEfk

send link
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
25.08.2022 - 13:20

discord.gg/AMM7wYFEfk

I always thought this thread was about that discord?
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
29.08.2022 - 15:52
Make it an inclusive community where we can happily share our pronouns!
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
30.08.2022 - 15:13
Napísal EVERYBODYISGAY, 29.08.2022 at 15:52

Make it an inclusive community where we can happily share our pronouns!

Nah. No joke, I signed onto a website a while ago there. And guess what. I was able to pick 3 genders.

Per/Ve/Eyy

So, that's on my profile now
Bruh...
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Utajenie | Podmienky služby | bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pripojte sa k nám na

Dajte o nás vedieť