Fruit- Italy
Aristosseur- Germany
Houdini- Ukraine

WBL Line-Up
Tophats- Turkey
StomachUlcers- France
Chess- Russia Central

Total Weeks- 6

The game started with Tophats taking Greece, Romania and Serbia heavily. I walled Romania while fruit walled Greece. Fruit had Bulgaria and the coastal Balkan states. Stomach took the UK and Spain but fruit walled Madrid off. Chess heavily stacked everything into Russia northwest while I took Poland, Hungary, Belarus and Finland. I attempted and failed to wall NW off. Aristosseur got Benelux, Czech, Austria and Denmark first turn. Second turn my cap wall was broken and Chess took Finland from me, preparing to cap me immediately. I decided to focus on Tophats for the greater good of the team and took Romania from him. Fruit pushed further into the Balkans while getting attacked by stomach. Stomach took Palermo and had constant assaults on the western coast of Italy while also fighting aristosseur over Benelux and his western Germanic cities. Aristosseur had a stalemate with stomach for the greater part of the beginning of the match then pushed into France. I got capped around week 3 or 4 with the full force of 30 units. I managed to break chess' capital wall and take his cities but he was not capped throughout the entire game. Fruit and I failed to cap tophats in a joint effort, with a turn block on a Greek transport failing and 30+ units with gen making it back to Ankara. After this attempt I was dead and could no longer help so I emptied out Poland and Hungary for Aristosseur.Top was pushing Fruit hard after I died while chess pushed Aristosseur.Stomach died around week 4 or 5 right after I did from aristosseur while fruit was holding off tophats and dancing around the Balkans taking and retaking each others countries. Once I was dead aristosseur had to focus on chess, arisosseurs wall in berlin got broken and he was almost capped but chess went to take Czech and other countries from him. Chess had territory reaching from central to Sweden at the point when stomach died. Fruit was taking tophats Turkish cities to hinder the reinforcements because he was unable to cap at the time. There were around 2 weeks after this where aristosseur was holding off chess, fruit was holding off top and aristosseur was gaining french lands fast. Once aristosseur had made it to Madrid Top and Chess said gg and left admitting defeat. All in all it was a great game and I wasn't sure we were going to win when I died so soon. Chess and Aristosseur both were the MVPs of their teams, succeeding in taking out a player on the opposing team attempting to tilt the balance of the match. Overall I would say it was my failure to hold chess off longer, and stomachs failure to hold aristo off long enough for chess to kill aristo that decided the match. It was a good game and I hope to see a rematch soon.

After game commentary by the players:

Tophats- It was a really close game until stomach missed a turn or something, good game.

Fruit- It was a good game both clns had bad picks for players and the best players came out the victor in the end : )
best part of the game was walling turkey with 10-20 walls ofc (dedicated to barrymore) biggest surprise was me getting greece

Note: I wrote this off of memory right after the CW. Top and Chess weren't online for asking questions for accuracy. Stomach was but didn't have anything to add, said I had it down pretty well. If you played in or watched this CW and feel I missed something let me know. Also due to the offline I didn't want to just "interview" my own cln so the "interviews" section that LDK put in his CW Report won't be happening in this one.

Official Man of the CW - Fruit

Match Rating 5/5- Very close and exciting game, either side could have won and the last turns decided the match.
----
Czech yourself before you wreck yourself.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
15.07.2012 - 16:55
 Acquiesce (Moderátor)
Nice job. It's too bad LDK and his team seem to have given up on doing reports. They are a good read.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
15.07.2012 - 16:58
Why would do a report on a game where our third player stopped playing? You didn't even include that in your report. It wasn't a fair game, but whatever. Normally I would say gg and be done with it, but apparently this was far from an honorable match.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
15.07.2012 - 19:44
Napísal NateBaller, 15.07.2012 at 16:58

Why would do a report on a game where our third player stopped playing? You didn't even include that in your report. It wasn't a fair game, but whatever. Normally I would say gg and be done with it, but apparently this was far from an honorable match.

He didn't stop playing. I talked to stomach while making the report to make sure to put his opinion about this in the report. He said that he got distracted for a turn and it didn't really need to be included. As I mentioned I didn't get to talk to top or chess about it, the report is subject to be edited when I talk to the other players. I talked to fruit and he doesn't even think that stomach stopped attacking for a single turn. To say it wasn't a fair game is an overstatement. I understand you guys are mad you used an unreliable player. Sorry, not our fault, we'll have a rematch sometime.

Edit: Added in tophats and fruit commentary
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
15.07.2012 - 21:54
I don't know, I wasn't there. I can only go by what I heard after the fact. I heard he missed multiple turns and in a 6 week game that seems pretty significant. I find it very telling that you didn't include it in your report seeing as it was clearly the most critical point of the match.

Napísal Houdini, 15.07.2012 at 19:44

I talked to fruit and he doesn't even think that stomach stopped attacking for a single turn.

That's surprising.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
15.07.2012 - 22:04
Napísal NateBaller, 15.07.2012 at 21:54

I don't know, I wasn't there. I can only go by what I heard after the fact. I heard he missed multiple turns and in a 6 week game that seems pretty significant. I find it very telling that you didn't include it in your report seeing as it was clearly the most critical point of the match.

Napísal Houdini, 15.07.2012 at 19:44

I talked to fruit and he doesn't even think that stomach stopped attacking for a single turn.

That's surprising.

I said clearly that I wrote this from memory, my memory. I was watching the east the whole time between two players, never looked at the west really. I know he definitely didn't miss multiple turns though. As I said before, I asked stomach and he didn't want me to include it. I asked tops and it's clearly stated in tops' commentary. All in all this is something you should bring up with stomach, not argue about in forum posts.
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
15.07.2012 - 22:09
All I know is what I was told when I logged in - I am still confused.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
15.07.2012 - 22:33
What I know is that there as AT LEAST one turn, where Stomach couldn't do a thing. And if the reason hides in outer influences such as distraction by irl problems or smth, i just can't agree that the match would be fair from that point on since it can be counted as a forced disconnection for one(several) turn(s)
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
15.07.2012 - 22:41
There has been DCs in many CWs, just because he did something IRL doesn't make it an unfair CW lol, it just makes him unreliable and you making a bad pick for someone to play. Though I can't remember him ever being inactive, I remember him taking turin/milan week 2-3, cagliari (or whatever that island is called)the next turn and I tbed him there. The following turn he took Palermo and Switzerland. It's likely he only used part of his turn due to RL or w/e, but he was definitely doing stuff in all the turns.

I certainly wouldn't call it an unfair CW, nor would I call a CW where someone has disconnected unfair either - most people know when they have unreliable internet or are busy.
----
Napísal Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Napísal tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
16.07.2012 - 00:57
They would complain so hard, especially if we made a thread glorifying our victory.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
16.07.2012 - 01:01
Sounded like a good game, nice to see byz back in, makes the scene more competitive.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
16.07.2012 - 10:03
Honestly I think that WBL needs to chill a bit. To my knowledge we didn't cry when we lost, so you guys shouldn't cry publicly and sound like a bunch of babies when you did. Again, not starting a flame war, but this is getting way out of hand. Just get over it and rematch later if you want another fight...
----
I was banned for your sins

VAGlJESUS ["I love me some KFC"]
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
16.07.2012 - 12:30
Napísal NateBaller, 16.07.2012 at 00:57

a thread glorifying our victory.

This thread isn't to glorify anyone's victory. Big name CWs are community events. When I'm online I get prs from random people I've never talked to. "hey Houdini can you please message me when your cln CWs WBL/Dalmati I really want to watch and not miss it!!!!" Most of them are not online when it actually happens though. I decided to make this thread for those people. Everyone wants to watch but few have the fortune to be on at the right time. Also giving a report allows for a medium to study previous matches. I like the idea of public CW information to train with knowledge of the past in preparation for future matches. People who remember always arent on hand so having it written down is very useful. I just like the idea of CW recaps in general, I'm not trying to rub it in your face that you lost and I'm sorry if you take it that way.

P.s. my font looks really big for sone reason and I don't know how to fix that from my iPhone, may just be a view thing. I'll change it later if it still looks big on my pc.
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
16.07.2012 - 13:21
NATEBBALER-CRY ME A RIVER

----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
16.07.2012 - 13:35
Napísal Fruit, 15.07.2012 at 22:41

I certainly wouldn't call it an unfair CW, nor would I call a CW where someone has disconnected unfair either - most people know when they have unreliable internet or are busy.

Agreed. But it did cost us a match we should have won.
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
16.07.2012 - 13:38
Napísal VAGlNEER 2.0, 16.07.2012 at 10:03

Honestly I think that WBL needs to chill a bit. To my knowledge we didn't cry when we lost, so you guys shouldn't cry publicly and sound like a bunch of babies when you did. Again, not starting a flame war, but this is getting way out of hand. Just get over it and rematch later if you want another fight...

Well first of all we didn't cry, of course we are upset but there's nothing we can do about it. And to your knowledge you didn't cry when you all left Byzantia after losing to WBL and Dalmati? hmm. And I'm sure we didn't sound like a bunch of babies that's preposterous.
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
16.07.2012 - 14:05
 Acquiesce (Moderátor)
This thread became very funny very quickly.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
16.07.2012 - 15:18
Napísal tophat, 16.07.2012 at 13:38
And to your knowledge you didn't cry when you all left Byzantia after losing to WBL and Dalmati?

>implying you're manly enough to listen to this song
----
Napísal Amok, 29.04.2012 at 08:36

Gardevoir, your obnoxiousness really baffles me sometimes...just leave for good already or stop whining.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
16.07.2012 - 15:22
Hilarious.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
16.07.2012 - 15:38
Napísal tophat, 16.07.2012 at 13:35

Okay -- we can speculate as much as we'd like on who would have won and who would have lost. Why not just have a rematch with best lineup vs best lineup? I don't see the problem with this. Stop complaining and accept a rematch...
----

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
16.07.2012 - 15:56
Napísal Houdini, 16.07.2012 at 12:30

Napísal NateBaller, 16.07.2012 at 00:57

a thread glorifying our victory.

This thread isn't to glorify anyone's victory. Big name CWs are community events. When I'm online I get prs from random people I've never talked to. "hey Houdini can you please message me when your cln CWs WBL/Dalmati I really want to watch and not miss it!!!!" Most of them are not online when it actually happens though. I decided to make this thread for those people. Everyone wants to watch but few have the fortune to be on at the right time. Also giving a report allows for a medium to study previous matches. I like the idea of public CW information to train with knowledge of the past in preparation for future matches. People who remember always arent on hand so having it written down is very useful. I just like the idea of CW recaps in general, I'm not trying to rub it in your face that you lost and I'm sorry if you take it that way.

When someone outside the coalitions writes about a cw,then that's reporting it. When someone who played in the match makes a thread about the game - that's clearly glorifying it.

I already told you we accept a rematch.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
16.07.2012 - 16:02
Napísal VAGlNEER 2.0, 16.07.2012 at 15:38

Napísal tophat, 16.07.2012 at 13:35

Okay -- we can speculate as much as we'd like on who would have won and who would have lost. Why not just have a rematch with best lineup vs best lineup? I don't see the problem with this. Stop complaining and accept a rematch...

you never offered a rematch, at least not to me maybe to Nate. I don't see a problem with that either ofc we accept a rematch.
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
16.07.2012 - 18:11
Napísal NateBaller, 16.07.2012 at 15:56

When someone outside the coalitions writes about a cw,then that's reporting it. When someone who played in the match makes a thread about the game - that's clearly glorifying it.

I already told you we accept a rematch.

Not really, anyone can report on it. Glorifying it would be if I wrote 3 paragraphs saying "Lol WBL Sux we beat them so bad omg they got their asses handed to them x-----D", but I didn't. I actually went around and got each players perspective and wrote what happened turn by turn (chess and aristo commentary needed). No one else was going to do it, so if anything it falls to the players responsibility. Sorry if you don't like that the play by play got posted but it doesn't really matter who wrote it, now stop posting buttmad in the thread please and wait patiently for the rematch.
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
16.07.2012 - 23:03
I need a cacaow post up in here plz
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
17.07.2012 - 08:36
Well, at least we're manly enough not to make a new clan every single time we're losing a few matches.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
18.07.2012 - 02:05
It is fine, everyone needs to chill. We'll hopefully play you guys many times in the future - this one game doesn't really matter. I think it was a little ridiculous for us to freak out in this thread, but you have to admit it does seem like you are gloating. ♥
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
18.07.2012 - 10:47
Napísal Brandreas, 17.07.2012 at 08:36

Well, at least we're manly enough not to make a new clan every single time we're losing a few matches.

well I'm not sure if you would know what its like to win 25 CW's in a row. two losses hurts mang
----

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
18.07.2012 - 13:22
Might hurt, but look at Dalmati. They also have a few losses to talk about. None of them is complaining and they are by far leading the coalition table. So i don't see a problem here, really. 25-2 aint bad, at all.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Utajenie | Podmienky služby | bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pripojte sa k nám na

Dajte o nás vedieť