Získajte Premium skryť všetky reklamy
26.06.2012 - 05:42
Fancy something different than the normal coalition war?
The British Empire are looking for a coalition who are willing to take us on in a 5 aside world game, with extra citys and 25k worth of money?

interested either contact me, or post below

thanks
Dan, vice commander of The British Empire
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
26.06.2012 - 05:56
ULP would be interesting to take you on that offer. Time and date and ill try to gather up people. But cant promise anything. Pick time at a weekend at CET(Central European time) where people have more time.
----
Anything is possible for me as long as I set my mind to it.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
26.06.2012 - 06:55
WBL is also interested in this. Always good to see something different.

I would just suggest a lower starting cash, because of India.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
26.06.2012 - 08:43
We are also interested, looks like a very good idea. How many players are going to play in total and how many players per coalition?
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
26.06.2012 - 09:27
Sounds nice, i will see if i can get a team on

(and personally i support Pinheiros suggestion with 10 or 15k statingcash)
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
26.06.2012 - 12:28
I'll discuss the cash with the other leader, we can give either a try
my surgestion at the moment is saturday at 3pm GMT (not sure sure what time this is else where) prob looking at 5 a side

let me know if you can do this and I can conferm who we will be playing by thursday
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
27.06.2012 - 00:09
I am willing (cos will no doubt pwn with empire)
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
28.06.2012 - 01:20
Dalmati pups are also interested
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
28.06.2012 - 04:49
Well in which case we will take on ULP this weekend! 3pm GMT (not sure of other times)
max rank 6, up to 5 players a side, no rare troops, extra citys 15k

sound good?
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
03.08.2012 - 21:03
Cituj:

We dont have many rank 6. And most of our rank 6 is not online, but why dont we see at this weekend. Be sure to be there.
----
Anything is possible for me as long as I set my mind to it.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
04.08.2012 - 19:42
I thought you were talking about like a huge CW with multiple clans on each side and shit.

That would have been wicked.
----
~goodnamesalltaken~
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
05.08.2012 - 03:10
That's what i was thinking when i first read it.
Like 4x5 or 5x4, 6x3 or whatever (first number being nr of clans, second one the nr of players from a clan)
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
05.08.2012 - 09:25
Pretty cool idea,like gladiator's arena That kind of cws would be more interesting,more fun,clans could win more CPS from a single game.. I am always ready to try something new
----
"There is a hero in all of us"

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
05.08.2012 - 09:30
Napísal deviL, 05.08.2012 at 09:25

clans could win more CPS..

your argument is invalid. the amount of cp gained in cw can be calculated before the game even starts. it's allways about competence, not amount of SP gained from game (CC1 / CC2 * 50) . Unless you ofc meant SP, that is a different story yes
----

扶桑帝国のために
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
05.08.2012 - 10:28
Misstype CPS(SPS) .. Even if it was CPS it wont be calculated that way(3 clans or more bro,would need a new way to sum up all those CPS) ..Next time think twice be4 you show how smart you are
----
"There is a hero in all of us"

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
26.08.2012 - 17:39
We just did a World CW vs Stalins Martians and it was very fun. Empire SRB always down for a World CW.
----
Czech yourself before you wreck yourself.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
26.08.2012 - 17:48
 Acquiesce (Moderátor)
World Clan War Report

Empire SRB vs Stalins Martians

Fruit- Turkey
Houdini- Ukraine
Aristosseur- USA: Midwest

Desu- Pakistan
Skittzophrenic- China: North
Komrade- Spain

The week by week report.
Week 1- All players make fairly normal first turn expansions. Rome is taken by neither Fruit nor Komdrade.
Week 2- Komrade takes Italy while Fruit begins expansion into the Middle East. Houdini easily secures and walls Scandinavia.
Week 3- Fruit expands noticeably quickly into the east and takes both Saudi Arabia and Iran. Komrade shows early signs of struggle while Aristo works to unite the USA. Desu explains, "Desu²: mfw I'm going to lose to fruit, turkey vs Pakistan" to which Aristo responds, "Aristosseur¹: he's the better muslim".
Week 4- Komrade takes some Turkish cities while Desu works to unite India.
Week 5- Houdini grabs France from Comrade and begins to secure Germany by taking Hamburg. Skitzzo nabs Japan. A spectator clearly confused asks, "Glowing Light (spectator): wtf is this cw".
Week 6- Desu attempts to open up a front on the Arabian Peninsula by taking Oman. He tauntingly writes, "Desu²: umad fruit" to which Stomach Ulcers wittingly responds, "Suicide Ulcers (spectator): Umayyad".
Week 7- Fruit takes Rome and Houdini makes a decisive capture of London. Komrade is clearly overwhelmed and is now down to Spain, Portugal, and Belgium. Meanwhile Aristo grabs California and effectively conquers the capitals of the continental USA. Rather than quickly taking caps and uniting China, Skittzo chooses to instead take the smaller cities in China. He also send marines west in the hopes of surprising his European opponents later in the match. Fruit has stacked many infantry in Tehran and Desu struggles to pass this barrier.
Week 8- Komrade manages to take Armenia but it is in vain. Skittzo successfully unites most of East Asia.
Week 9- Largely uneventful.
Week 10- Komrade is able to wall Madrid however Houdini stacks the city and signals the direction in which the rest of the CW will follow.
Week 11- Komrade makes a few final attacks on Houdini (grabs Finland) but is clearly going to be unable to recapture Madrid. Desu still has yet to unite India and Houdini and Fruit are now making relentless attacks on Central Asia. Komrade leaves the game just as he is about to lose. Skittzo then leaves, angered by Houdini's proficient use of sentry planes. Aristo remarks, Aristosseur¹: I didn't even get to fight anyone." The game has been decided.
Week 12- Fruit drags his large IMP stacks across the Middle East and overwhelms Desu. Desu fights back as best he can for the remainder of the game.
Week 19- Game over!

Winner- Empire SRB

-Story by freelance reporter Acquiesce : )
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
26.08.2012 - 19:10
 Acquiesce (Moderátor)
I must have missed the other(s). I'll just change the title.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
27.08.2012 - 00:21
Anyway good report Acguiesce,you can be journalist in CNN one day. keept working heheheh
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Utajenie | Podmienky služby | bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pripojte sa k nám na

Dajte o nás vedieť