Získajte Premium skryť všetky reklamy
21.11.2019 - 12:35
 Domo
Just wanted to say hats off to Croat and his peaky blinders, who risk their 1st/2nd trophy for playing with us and losing 18 elo couple of times, unlike Mauzer Campteri who is already hugging that 1st place.

Cheers guys.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
21.11.2019 - 13:29
Yea, Croat is legit a good guy. Told me he found out after cw that some guy who played in this was an alt and trolling. I offered to draw, but he refused.
----

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
21.11.2019 - 13:44
In illy we gave PB the chance to play in the early season, we were almost the only clan with a decent elo playing them when they were last.

Mauzer would sell his mother to get a trophy so there is no doubt he's camping, at least he does this in an obvious and funny way so i don't mind

Eagle is just even more dirty, but a fucking hypocrit.

I personnaly don't really care about the season, it's just sad that we can't really play the game in the current elo season system.
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
21.11.2019 - 14:36
 Eagle (Moderátor)
Napísal Kaska, 21.11.2019 at 13:44

Go delete your account, maybe I'll start caring about your opinion after that
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
21.11.2019 - 14:43
Napísal Eagle, 21.11.2019 at 14:36

Go delete your account, maybe I'll start caring about your opinion after that

It seems that i've touched a sensitive string

You have the same way of argumentating than unleashed.

Just underlining that most of the time MP take the blame, and u get away clean

And go delete your lost duels like you did in the past
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
21.11.2019 - 17:25
Classic Mauzera
----

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
22.11.2019 - 02:46

lol eagle is one of the fewest players in this community I've seen not doing anything dirty in game
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
22.11.2019 - 06:38
I don't understand, what's wrong with camping after you have raped every single clan in at least 3cws during the season...
quit accusing mk for elo camping, they wouldn't have that high elo if we(every clan) hadn't sucked against them..
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
22.11.2019 - 08:12
Napísal SyrianDevil, 22.11.2019 at 06:38

I don't understand, what's wrong with camping after you have raped every single clan in at least 3cws during the season...
quit accusing mk for elo camping, they wouldn't have that high elo if we(every clan) hadn't sucked against them..

Retarded logic, the problem is not them camping for the fact of camping and the lack of sportsmanship it implies (and my point isn't to criticize MK on that so don't derail the debate) but the system itself, that leads, in the end, to the inerty and the fact that we're not able to play, sometimes, cause some clans have " low elo", or MK (or other clan) camping

It's not complicated to understand that the current system is bad and should be changed cause the elo deal is very frustrating.

A system that leads to reduce the number of interactions between the players is bad

Maybe shorter seasons, league etc I'm open to ideas

On the other hand with Dave afk for 15 days now it won't change
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
23.11.2019 - 02:33
Napísal Kaska, 22.11.2019 at 08:12

Retarded logic, the problem is not them camping for the fact of camping and the lack of sportsmanship it implies (and my point isn't to criticize MK on that so don't derail the debate) but the system itself, that leads, in the end, to the inerty and the fact that we're not able to play, sometimes, cause some clans have " low elo", or MK (or other clan) camping

It's not complicated to understand that the current system is bad and should be changed cause the elo deal is very frustrating.

A system that leads to reduce the number of interactions between the players is bad

Bro camping is a strategy like another illy used to get all his elo the last 2 weeks mk raped for 2 months then stopped to play its boring and for scared fag who think they might lose season but its working
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
23.11.2019 - 04:30
Napísal Froyer, 23.11.2019 at 02:33

Napísal Kaska, 22.11.2019 at 08:12

Bro camping is a strategy like another illy used to get all his elo the last 2 weeks mk raped for 2 months then stopped to play its boring and for scared fag who think they might lose season but its working

Just read my comment bro

I'm not saying them camping is the problem, i'm saying a system that actually push his players to avoid playing sucks.

They've been camping for almost 1,5 months, it just sucks cause we can't play them, not because i'm pissed at them getting 1st trophy, i really don't care, i just wish it wasn't necessary to wait 2 hours to get a god damn cw (and sometimes dodge a clan cause their elo is shit).
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
24.11.2019 - 13:45
Illy literally complains everytime they dont win a season
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
24.11.2019 - 13:48
Message deleted by Cold Case. Reason: pillory
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
25.11.2019 - 02:15
Message deleted by Cold Case. Reason: pillory
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
25.11.2019 - 03:34
Why do people that reach 1600 elo one time feel the need to brag? No one cares.
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
25.11.2019 - 03:40
Lets play some games MK, we are ready... Are you ready?
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
25.11.2019 - 03:42
Napísal Augustus Caesar, 25.11.2019 at 03:40

PB is ready for some cws. I will be on tuesday because it's my only day off
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
25.11.2019 - 05:32
Napísal PleaseMe, 25.11.2019 at 03:42

Stopped paying rent off cred card?
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
25.11.2019 - 05:46
Napísal Wheelo, 25.11.2019 at 05:32

Napísal PleaseMe, 25.11.2019 at 03:42

Stopped paying rent off cred card?

lmao bro i owe so much on my credit card DDDDDDD its gonna take me all of 2020 to pay this shit off
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
25.11.2019 - 11:32
Napísal PleaseMe, 25.11.2019 at 03:34

Why do people that reach 1600 elo one time feel the need to brag? No one cares.

xcept it was 4 times but k
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
25.11.2019 - 13:49
 4nic
Napísal 0.0, 22.11.2019 at 02:46

lol eagle is one of the fewest players in this community I've seen not doing anything dirty in game

youre too newfag to know about the old drama with eagle deleting duels.
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
25.11.2019 - 14:56
Please lets keep this related to the OP. Don't make us lock this.
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
26.11.2019 - 04:05
Napísal 4nic, 25.11.2019 at 13:49

I know very well about these dramas. A player once told me in 2018 stories about how Eagle deleted a duel he had lost against the same player 10 minutes after. Quite pathetic action that was, without a doubt. Years before that Eagle had lost his mod position because of doing the same thing. There isn't even a single person not aware of him deleting duels in the past, not sure why you think I don't know

Though all of that shit is over, it is a fact that Eagle is a better mod than like 80% of the mods that hand out mutes and bans for talking in global, banter talk, small pillory, etc. Sascha and Cold Case mute me on global everyday, I have yet to see Eagle mute me. His past doesn't decide who he is, I am just slightly annoyed about how he thinks he can beat me without luck, nothing else, but that's a completely different thing now. With deleting duels or not deleting them, it is clear Eagle has proven countless of times he deserves 1600 elo by basically beating everyone in west, which is not that easy to play as well.

Of course he stands no chance in east duels against any of us, though to claim he's still being dirty... seems a little too much for me. You're just being unnecessarily toxic in a game with low amount of players, especially when you got disqualified the last season for farming elo. Sorry bro facts
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
26.11.2019 - 05:57
 4nic
Napísal 0.0, 26.11.2019 at 04:05

Napísal 4nic, 25.11.2019 at 13:49

I know very well about these dramas. A player once told me in 2018 stories about how Eagle deleted a duel he had lost against the same player 10 minutes after. Quite pathetic action that was, without a doubt. Years before that Eagle had lost his mod position because of doing the same thing. There isn't even a single person not aware of him deleting duels in the past, not sure why you think I don't know

Though all of that shit is over, it is a fact that Eagle is a better mod than like 80% of the mods that hand out mutes and bans for talking in global, banter talk, small pillory, etc. Sascha and Cold Case mute me on global everyday, I have yet to see Eagle mute me. His past doesn't decide who he is, I am just slightly annoyed about how he thinks he can beat me without luck, nothing else, but that's a completely different thing now. With deleting duels or not deleting them, it is clear Eagle has proven countless of times he deserves 1600 elo by basically beating everyone in west, which is not that easy to play as well.

Of course he stands no chance in east duels against any of us, though to claim he's still being dirty... seems a little too much for me. You're just being unnecessarily toxic in a game with low amount of players, especially when you got disqualified the last season for farming elo. Sorry bro facts

was mentioning a well known fact about him, if that makes me toxic (it doesen't) so be it. lol.
Also yeah i agree, hes a better mod then the new stock of mods recently promoted.
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
27.11.2019 - 18:33
Napísal 0.0, 24.11.2019 at 13:45

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
28.11.2019 - 03:20
Napísal Your Monkey, 27.11.2019 at 18:33

Napísal 0.0, 24.11.2019 at 13:45

Except we're not complaining here, we didn't make the thread for example, so change the disc
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Utajenie | Podmienky služby | bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pripojte sa k nám na

Dajte o nás vedieť