Získajte Premium skryť všetky reklamy
27.08.2019 - 10:35
OK I'm writing this cause I'm tired of this agressivity from epic clan members toward the members of the clan I belong to in the current season

They are literally harassing us about the fact that we would be dodging them, that we don't deserve to win etc... Creating a really bad atmosphere and a lot of fuss

So guys chill, we only play when we want to play, that means when we have the envy and the time to do so, not our fault if u guys are online and cwing 24/7

To be honest I really don't care about some trophy but what I do care about is being able to play in a peaceful place

At the moment gust njab and huarck are being really cancerous and agressive, this has to stop
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
27.08.2019 - 10:40
 4nic
''At the moment gust njab and huarck are being really cancerous and agressive, this has to stop''

Not only do they create animosity but they play dirty and REWALL every chance they get, how low do they go just to secure a victory...many clans are withnesses to their dirty play.

----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
27.08.2019 - 10:46
Just an example amongst many others

[pr] ‡0.0: the cw dodger came in the cw room
[pr] ‡0.0: the irony
[pr] ‡0.0: lmao
[pr] Kaska.: 0.0: U noob
[pr] ‡0.0: sure
[pr] Kaska.: 0.0: I'm on phone
[pr] ‡0.0: but i am not dodging
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
27.08.2019 - 13:07

this has to stop
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
27.08.2019 - 13:13

Epic Cancer
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
27.08.2019 - 13:17

again zzzzz
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
27.08.2019 - 13:23
 4nic
Several rule violations by ec, mod need to do smth
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
27.08.2019 - 13:26

from karlo
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
27.08.2019 - 13:28
Napísal Froyer, 27.08.2019 at 13:26

from karlo

We can see that njab is the instigator, i ask a ban
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
27.08.2019 - 13:36
njab
Účet zmazaný
Napísal Kaska, 27.08.2019 at 13:28

Same
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
27.08.2019 - 13:40
Napísal Kaska, 27.08.2019 at 10:35

toward the members of the clan I belong to in the current season

Spoken like a true clanhopper xaxa
----

Napísal Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
27.08.2019 - 13:41
Napísal Kaska, 27.08.2019 at 13:28

Napísal Froyer, 27.08.2019 at 13:26

from karlo

no need to ban an active players atwar lost too many players because of ban
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
27.08.2019 - 13:42
njab
Účet zmazaný

OK I'm writing this cause I'm tired of this agressivity from epic clan members toward the members of the clan I belong to in the current season

They are literally harassing us about the fact that we would be dodging them, that we don't deserve to win etc... Creating a really bad atmosphere and a lot of fuss

So guys chill, we only play when we want to play, that means when we have the envy and the time to do so, not our fault if u guys are online and cwing 24/7

To be honest I really don't care about some trophy but what I do care about is being able to play in a peaceful place

At the moment gust njab and huarck are being really cancerous and agressive, this has to stop

A bunch of people who have been spamming, insulting and verbally harassing other players at any occassion they got are talking about harassment and bad atmosphere? I won't comment on this.

I see, you only want to play when it's 4v4 EU+ 5k with 10 made-up rules just in case, and only at the end of the season so you get the elo faster. Exactly that.

You don't care about that trophy so much that you are scared to risk playing two games and lose it while doing so?

Yes we are so cancerous and agressive, two players who have contributed the most to building up the clan which let every player play the game on professional level, unlike about almost every other.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
27.08.2019 - 13:42
Napísal Waffel, 27.08.2019 at 13:40

toward the members of the clan I belong to in the current season

Spoken like a true clanhopper xaxa

true
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
27.08.2019 - 13:46
Napísal Guest, 27.08.2019 at 13:42

A bunch of people who have been spamming, insulting and verbally harassing other players at any occassion they got are talking about harassment and bad atmosphere? I won't comment on this.

I see, you only want to play when it's 4v4 EU+ 5k with 10 made-up rules just in case, and only at the end of the season so you get the elo faster. Exactly that.

You don't care about that trophy so much that you are scared to risk playing two games and lose it while doing so?

Yes we are so cancerous and agressive, two players who have contributed the most to building up the clan which let every player play the game on professional level, unlike about almost every other.

1. It's been a while since illy isn't a problem anymore lil man

2. We played several 3N3 versus you, but when we're 4 we want to play 4n4, it's normal ;

3. I personnaly dont care, which doesn't mean that others in the clan feel the same way, but the point is : since when do we have to justify us for not having the envy to play ?

4. Bro u spread tons on shit on Karlo, and when u play with us in 3N3 it's always the same team or close so don't say that u propose to train beginners D
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
27.08.2019 - 13:49
Napísal Guest, 27.08.2019 at 13:42

If u are teaching to ec member how to play why they come to me for tips ? every day 1 or 2 ec players ask me for help I wont name them cuz it was private chat and maybe they want to keep it private.
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
27.08.2019 - 13:50
njab
Účet zmazaný
Napísal Froyer, 27.08.2019 at 13:49

If u are teaching to ec member how to play why they come to me for tips ? every day 1 or 2 ec players ask me for help I wont name them cuz it was private chat and maybe they want to keep it private.

Go on and name them, or keep quiet for the eternity of time. And what's wrong with anyone asking anyone for tips? People regularly approach me and do that, no matter what clan they are.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
27.08.2019 - 13:54
Napísal Guest, 27.08.2019 at 13:50

Go on and name them, or keep quiet for the eternity of time. And what's wrong with anyone asking anyone for tips? People regularly approach me and do that, no matter what clan they are.

today black dragon begged me to be his mentor when I was in ec so 1 month ago the only training program u had was full of troll with tizini gust mentors in eu+.
last time Iseun and Soldier wanted to play cw u benched them so huarck and gust could play u avoid 3n3+ cuz u only play with the same combo gust huarck njab sometimes clovis when hes online stop fucking lying u let 1 r9+ play 1 cw every 2 weeks so stfu u dont let them play
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
27.08.2019 - 13:56
No need to quote me njab ec is full of lier
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
27.08.2019 - 14:00
EC and Illy both have a history of dodging CWS. Also both clans have a bad reputation of unfair play.

Both are dirty clans when it comes to facing each other but are OK when facing others but overall still unfair clans.

Who cares just win against next season but this time don't lose to them.
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
27.08.2019 - 14:03
Napísal Froyer, 27.08.2019 at 13:54

Napísal Guest, 27.08.2019 at 13:50

today black dragon begged me to be his mentor when I was in ec so 1 month ago the only training program u had was full of troll with tizini gust mentors in eu+.
last time Iseun and Soldier wanted to play cw u benched them so huarck and gust could play u avoid 3n3+ cuz u only play with the same combo gust huarck njab sometimes clovis when hes online stop fucking lying u let 1 r9+ play 1 cw every 2 weeks so stfu u dont let them play

Njab roasted
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
27.08.2019 - 14:05
Napísal PleaseMe, 27.08.2019 at 14:00

EC and Illy both have a history of dodging CWS. Also both clans have a bad reputation of unfair play.

Both are dirty clans when it comes to facing each other but are OK when facing others but overall still unfair clans.

Who cares just win against next season but this time don't lose to them.

when I was playing cws during other season illy was winning season only the last week and wasnt trying rest of the season illy cant do that shit in that season cuz not enough active players and got busy with shit only ec played dirty this season with rewall
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
27.08.2019 - 14:10
Napísal Froyer, 27.08.2019 at 14:05

Exactly. Both clans have a history of unfair play. This goes on long before you were here. Illy did the same thing with Aristo but they actually took the trophy away from Aristo because Illy got second place.

EC used to play CW's and leave t2 once their rush had failed. They did this multiple times to me and I reported it to Admins and Mods but they said that losing t2 isn't a good enough reason why you should win a cw. Everyone knows if you leave t2 the cw ties. But if you rush t1 and fail and everyone leaves what's to stop the clan from forcing a tie?

Anyways both bad clans
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
27.08.2019 - 14:12
Napísal PleaseMe, 27.08.2019 at 14:10

Exactly. Both clans have a history of unfair play. This goes on long before you were here. Illy did the same thing with Aristo but they actually took the trophy away from Aristo because Illy got second place.

EC used to play CW's and leave t2 once their rush had failed. They did this multiple times to me and I reported it to Admins and Mods but they said that losing t2 isn't a good enough reason why you should win a cw. Everyone knows if you leave t2 the cw ties. But if you rush t1 and fail and everyone leaves what's to stop the clan from forcing a tie?

Anyways both bad clans

u dont resume a clan or anything by his past but k
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
27.08.2019 - 14:12
Napísal Froyer, 27.08.2019 at 14:12

Anyways both bad clans

You actually do but ok.
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
27.08.2019 - 14:13
njab
Účet zmazaný
Napísal Froyer, 27.08.2019 at 13:54

I cannot understand sentences without any interpunction, I'm sorry
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
27.08.2019 - 14:14
njab
Účet zmazaný

Anyways both bad clans

My clan is not bad, you are bad and you should feel bad
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
27.08.2019 - 14:15
Soldier001
Účet zmazaný

Kaska you get personal with everyone, insult everyone, being racist to anyone you don't like and now you have nerve to open the thread. that's just disgusting. like minutes before 4nic did same so stop asking for one sided justice you little twerp
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
27.08.2019 - 14:15
njab
Účet zmazaný
Napísal Froyer, 27.08.2019 at 13:56

No need to quote me njab ec is full of lier

It was when you were in it
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
27.08.2019 - 14:16
Napísal JUGERS2, 27.08.2019 at 14:12

Napísal Froyer, 27.08.2019 at 14:12

Anyways both bad clans

You actually do but ok.

ok german will stay forever nazi because they were 1 time ? no so u dont resume anything by his past
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Utajenie | Podmienky služby | bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pripojte sa k nám na

Dajte o nás vedieť