Získajte Premium skryť všetky reklamy
29.04.2012 - 00:55
Recently, me and many other players have brought up a concern we've had for quite a while about the use of the word 'Macedonian' in one of the coalitions. The 'Hellenic Macedonians' have brought real-life politics into the game by putting forth a claim that Macedonians are 'hellenic'. This is absolutely absurd and indeed VERY offensive to the players of the Republic of Macedonia. They have brought up a controversial topic as their name for a coalition and we think this is unjust. But i'm not simply a Macedonian who is 'complaining' about their nations name. This is an outcry to stop the constant abuse we receive from the members of the coalition itself.

When they band together and see my username, they tend to verbally abuse me 4v1. I usually just ignore them, however, after receiving more and more complaints from Macedonian's whose English isn't good enough to make a stand, i've come to the conclusion that we need to ask for a resolution to this problem. We love to play this game, but when Greeks start spouting hateful slogans such as 'FYROMian Gypsies' and 'Monkeydonian Bulgars' everyday, a lot of people will walk from the game because they can't defend themselves.

The most recent case whose name I will withheld, refuses to become a premium member because of a racial attack by members of the Hellenic Coalition. Specifically these members:
-Babisilli
-Macedonian_Greek
-Greekpower
-Greekcapitol
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
29.04.2012 - 01:41
If this happens in game use the /report command and if any mods are on the players will be dealt with appropriately.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
29.04.2012 - 01:50
Try to take screenshots as well.
----
Napísal Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Napísal tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
29.04.2012 - 02:47
Napísal Guest14502, 29.04.2012 at 01:41

If this happens in game use the /report command and if any mods are on the players will be dealt with appropriately.

Yeah? They will get muted, and they will continue with it next day. So the question is how are the mods going to handle it? I know for a fact that to try to solve a political situation that soon will go out of control is not going to be easy. trust me. It will get complicated. SO go into drastic methods before it happen. Also let's crap the bullshit. Avatar has taken several sreenshots of ppl verbally abusing him. This has last for how long? Quite a time now. So mods if you are serious about this please do something.
----
Anything is possible for me as long as I set my mind to it.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
29.04.2012 - 02:50
Napísal Sixstars, 29.04.2012 at 02:47

Napísal Guest14502, 29.04.2012 at 01:41

Yeah? They will get muted, and they will continue with it next day. So the question is how are the mods going to handle it? I know for a fact that to try to solve a political situation that soon will go out of control is not going to be easy. trust me. It will get complicated. SO go into drastic methods before it happen. Also let's crap the bullshit. Avatar has taken several sreenshots of ppl verbally abusing him. This has last for how long? Quite a time now. So mods if you are serious about this please do something.

That is 100% correct. Avatar has been the latest person to come to me with proof of these allegations. However, at this current time he does not want me to post the pictures on the forum, saying he is embarrassed by the situation and at his 'broken' English.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
29.04.2012 - 10:01
Hey how about you ask the UN and taking a visit at Hague's court FYROM
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
29.04.2012 - 14:26
Jesus, enough with the fucking Macedon shit! It's really stupid to bring politics like this into Afterwind. You're both Macedonian, now get over it and play the damn game.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
29.04.2012 - 15:05
I support this, avatar has showed me several screenshots of people abusing him.
----
Napísal Mahdi, 23.11.2013 at 20:30

I don't consider the phrase "massive fag" to be an insult. Mods did.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
29.04.2012 - 15:16
Abuse is abuse period.please report it and mods will deal with it accordingly.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
29.04.2012 - 15:16
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
29.04.2012 - 15:23
Standing up for my bud avatar here, the macedonian trolling has gotten too out of hand. I like hercymarg and friends, but they have to cool it with the hellenic stuff. it's annoying and i hate when avatar is sad :'(
----
I was banned for your sins

VAGlJESUS ["I love me some KFC"]
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
29.04.2012 - 22:35
Napísal VAGlNEER 2.0, 29.04.2012 at 15:23

Standing up for my bud avatar here and I hate when avatar is sad :'(

I agree.

They have wronged my friend and with that they must be dealt with.
I support an action against the abusers.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
30.04.2012 - 07:33
I thank you all for the support. The Macedonians of Afterwind truly appreciate it. I hope that the abusers are dealt with accordingly and that our request for the name change of the coalition "Hellenic Macedonians" be taken into consideration. Thank you all.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
30.04.2012 - 07:36
... also witnessed doing first turn attacks on noobs. set bad example for friendly community and ruining gameplay.
----
"A man can be destroyed but not defeated."
Ernest Hemingway
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
30.04.2012 - 08:34
As a leader of the coalition "Hellenic macedonians" i have to make these statements:

1. I dont know the player who wrote this and i think i never have played him in the game...so how can i be offensive with him???

2. i personaly have to discuss mattters about "macedonia" name over a month....and i dont know how this matter came to surface again...

3. The lier is obviesly the creator of that topic CAUSE BABISILI HAVE DELETED HIS acount...so how he is been offensive from a user that is not existed anymore?????????????????????????

4. The "F.Y.R.O.Macedonia" guys always take screenshots of our players statements...BUT THEY HIDE THEIR STATEMENTS aboutthe subject...

5. I m living in THE STATE MACEDONIA ON GREECE BEFORE THEY BECAME A COUNTRY....so why i must EXPLAIN TO EVERYBODY WHAT OR WHO I AM?????

6. I dont have problem if they want to make their macedonia coalition AND STOP HIDING BEHIND OTHER COALITIONS....

7. i PERSONALLY apologize to avatar about some beheviur And i have Hugosh (the operator) as witness of that action..and never speak to any of these guys....avatar is in my ignore list !!!

8. They follow me to games for sometimes try to get me out..they have laterjoin me in games many times!! (specially avatar)..I dont want to play them...so they can just avoid our members and play for their own....

9. I personally take the user "killerman" out from officer cause he was offensive to some "fyrom" guys...but i see that they want our high rank members to be "dead" so that they can have the field free to make their statements...

10. For further explanasions plz comduct with me.....thank you....!!!
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
30.04.2012 - 08:46
User eosphorus ,

want me to ally him in every game i was in with him..and because i didnt he make statements......how low is that??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
30.04.2012 - 08:48
User kingsizee,

YOU PLAY ME...MAKE VIDEO OUR GAME AND GET IT TO YOUTUBE WITHOUT TAKING MY PERMISSION AND NOW YOU TALK?????????????????????????????????????? THE OPS CAN SEARCH THAT ON YOUTUBE TOO......thank you...
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
30.04.2012 - 08:53
Your friend avatar,

take screenshots from i game we played and i left.....and make a topic "how the legend macedonian avatar win the leader of the greeks".....DID ANYONE SEE THAT TOPIC COMING......WHO WANT TO HAVE INTENSE BETWEEN US??? I JUST WANT TO PLAY THE GAME IN PEACE......AND IF YOU NOTICE I JUST PLAY DEFENSE HERE.....CAUSE I M TRY TO BE POLITE...BUT THERE ARE LIMITS IN LIES.....
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
30.04.2012 - 08:56
First of all my friend you are a lier since my name is on your list when i saw this topic it was strange since my account wan inactive 4 days it would be impossible for me to join and abuse you.
second of all i saw you are a lvl 4 from that momment i knew i didnt bother with killing you sicne you can manage your own with big success, then when i saw tour account, i saw it was created in beta and thats a very long time to be a lvl 4 so i guess i was right on that you dont need help to lose but also you dont play that much to he abuse constantly by members of our clan.
third of all i want to see the screenshots of me abusing any player from FYROM ,as far as it concerns avatar we had a debate where both told our opinion and i never used as you say ''spouting hateful slogans such as 'FYROMian Gypsies' and 'Monkeydonian Bulgars' everyday" cause i know that you arent the only thing i said to avatar is that you are slavs, if this is degrading to you the term slav you should speak to rest ppl from former yugoslavian union and they will help you understand it is not.
and finally i know this is a Provocation act cause you used in your list everyone you know from greece inlcuding me also said " The 'Hellenic Macedonians' have brought real-life politics into the game by putting forth a claim that Macedonians are 'hellenic'" this is not a claim its a fact deal with it. if anyone want learn the truth about "our claims" fyrom should read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Macedonia and this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_the_Great. and all that about unjust and ofencive name check first your username then speak about others so stop victimise your self.
also i want to ask the admins to check who else using same ip with you cause i guess this isnt your only account so at least we know who are you for sure...
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
30.04.2012 - 10:29
Napísal Boys_Noize, 29.04.2012 at 15:16

As I have stated, the correct way to handle this is to report the player in game, or you can PM a mod.

But, be warned, we're not here to police political disputes. I won't hesitate to discipline everyone on either side if you all can't stop fighting about this. Just please leave it out of Afterwind; there are plenty of other places to do it.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Utajenie | Podmienky služby | bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pripojte sa k nám na

Dajte o nás vedieť