Získajte Premium skryť všetky reklamy
06.04.2012 - 16:19
Is it the number of countries who recognize it? If so, Palestine, Kosovo, and the Western Sahara easily qualify for inclusion. If the decision of recognized countries in Afterwind is dependent on Admin opinion or expression, then by all means continue it this way. But if the decision is based more so on recognition, please ponder the countries listed, as they have many other countries who recognize them. I read most of what I said above here.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
06.04.2012 - 16:38
Well all but Palestine are on current maps......
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
06.04.2012 - 18:12
A+ report there. Kosovo is not on the map but use to be . Western sahra is part of Maurtiana and Palestine is just a place on the map thats just lite up like a neutral country
----
Napísal NateBaller, 30.08.2012 at 20:04

I make Americans look bad? Are you kidding me?
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
06.04.2012 - 18:25
Kosovo is recognized as a free country by most of the European Union countries, also Kosovo will enter soon in the UN. I think it should be on the map
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
06.04.2012 - 19:52
This topic really has been beaten to death. Search the forums and old news posts for Ivan's response.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
06.04.2012 - 19:53
Isnt Kosove oin those little letters?

Also who thinks USA: Texas (is that it) should get its own flag.
----
All our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death. Life's but a walking shadow a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
06.04.2012 - 20:07
Napísal Guest14502, 06.04.2012 at 19:52

This topic really has been beaten to death. Search the forums and old news posts for Ivan's response.

Why? I'm asking what the requirements are, from what I've heard it's recognition, but I don't feel like digging through hundreds of Ivans posts for the exact words he said. The topic of whether Kosovo, Western Sahara etc should be countries has been beaten, but I ask what the requirements are, not what he said about those specific countries.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
06.04.2012 - 20:56
Napísal Stomach Ulcers, 06.04.2012 at 20:47

fully recognized

If so, Israel, China, Taiwan, and a whole bunch of other countries shouldn't be on the map
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
06.04.2012 - 21:38
Napísal Stomach Ulcers, 06.04.2012 at 21:03

Well i guess 1 or 2 countries not recognizing them can be excused, whatevs.

So 120+ countries recognizing Palestine isn't enough? Pretty sad beans.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
07.04.2012 - 01:14
 KYBL
Napísal Stomach Ulcers, 06.04.2012 at 21:03

Well i guess 1 or 2 countries not recognizing them can be excused, whatevs.

34 or so countries don't recognize Israel, 60 or so don't recognize Palestine. 1 doesn't recognize Taiwan, China, or South Korea, and 2 don't recognize North Korea.

I don't recognize Asia as a landmass
----

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
07.04.2012 - 01:43
More countries recognize Palestine than deny it; It should be added no matter what if the admins base this on recognition and not on personal preferences.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
07.04.2012 - 02:09
 KYBL
Napísal Garde, 07.04.2012 at 01:43

More countries recognize Palestine than deny it; It should be added no matter what if the admins base this on recognition and not on personal preferences.

Palestine is not recognized by the UN, and most Western nations do not recognize it

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/13/Palestine_recognitions_only.png
----

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
07.04.2012 - 02:16
Napísal KYBL, 07.04.2012 at 02:09

Napísal Garde, 07.04.2012 at 01:43

Palestine is not recognized by the UN, and most Western nations do not recognize it

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/13/Palestine_recognitions_only.png

UNESCO Tried aiding Palestine; your same Western countries (Empire of Liberty) cut funds to UNESCO. Now UNESCO is funded by Gabon. I really don't think the West/East side split matters. Neither does the U.N., the # is all that does. More recognize Palestine than deny it.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
07.04.2012 - 04:48
Do we have to go through this over and over again? Just let it go...
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
07.04.2012 - 08:28
 Acquiesce (Moderátor)
I always thought it was just based on UN recognition?
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
07.04.2012 - 12:04
Napísal Caulerpa, 07.04.2012 at 04:48

Just let what go? I'm just asking what the damn requirements are, and everyone's hopping on this like "Oh, we have to kill gards thread nao cuz its anuthr Kosovo-strong thread". I want to hear what the admins have to say first, although I can already tell it will be "Gard, get off of this subject, it's pointless" or something along those lines.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
07.04.2012 - 13:13
Napísal Garde, 07.04.2012 at 12:04

Just let what go? I'm just asking what the damn requirements are, and everyone's hopping on this like "Oh, we have to kill gards thread nao cuz its anuthr Kosovo-strong thread". I want to hear what the admins have to say first, although I can already tell it will be "Gard, get off of this subject, it's pointless" or something along those lines.

if you want to here what the admins have to say, use the search function, or go on their profile and see their forum posts. There is no need to open a thread about something that has be talked about over and over.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
08.04.2012 - 00:12
Napísal nonames, 07.04.2012 at 13:13

Napísal Garde, 07.04.2012 at 12:04

if you want to here what the admins have to say, use the search function, or go on their profile and see their forum posts. There is no need to open a thread about something that has be talked about over and over.

This^
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Utajenie | Podmienky služby | bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pripojte sa k nám na

Dajte o nás vedieť