Získajte Premium skryť všetky reklamy
28.03.2012 - 03:30
LDK
Účet zmazaný
Im going to start writing stories & posting them on AW. I want to because I want to share my imagination to the public of AW.

Ill post them here Might be a bit long but please take the time to read them since they can be real good and i want some improvement posts too.

Thanks
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
28.03.2012 - 03:35
Cool, go ahead
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
28.03.2012 - 08:30
 YOBA
Will they be Afterwind-themed? That would make them that much more awesome.

I wish I could write, but I only have skill at writing non-fiction passages. :L
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
28.03.2012 - 10:40
LDK
Účet zmazaný
Napísal YOBA, 28.03.2012 at 08:30

Will they be Afterwind-themed? That would make them that much more awesome.

I wish I could write, but I only have skill at writing non-fiction passages. :L

I would try but im sorry most would be more fictional that are something not to do with AW. I could try something about war... but really its hard to do something about AW.. Will try to do so what do you mean? you mean like using players from AW to create stories?
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
28.03.2012 - 11:23
The Intellegence officer shifted uneasily under the burden of bad news. "I'm sorry sir, Paris has been claimed" he said, avoiding eye contact. So be it. It had been two weeks since the alliance between the British and the Ukrainians had been unceremoniously ended. During that time the Ukrainians had taken all of their unguarded cities and were now striking deep into the empires heartland. "Damn that Cow" General Gardevoir sighed. He had enough to deal with. Attempts to make peace with Brazil were met with silence, his African expansion was not making a profit and being jewed by the Ukrainians had the people calling for his resignation. Resignation being the least unpleasant thing that could happen to him. The thought of eternal dishonour in the eyes of his countrymen and the fall of his glorious 9 week old empire was the greatest load on his mind.
"That's not all sir" the officer muttered, clearly uncomfortable at the role he played, "our legions returning from Africa have been turn blocked in Accra sir, they've been blocked and are pinned down by four soldiers sir".
"FOUR soldiers?!" Gardevoir exclaimed. "How is it that my entire Africa core has been held up by insects?"
"Well sir, one of the soldiers attacked the city during the night. He caused hell sir, it required the whole batalion to fight and crush him. Then whilst he was attacking his three friends surrounded the city in a triangle sir. It's proving impossible to break through"
General Gardevoir turned away and breathed deeply to maintain his composure. He turned back to the officer.
"Very well, build defences in Lyons and Bordeaux. We must think about options for a counter attack"
"...Sir?" The Officer ventured "We can't build in Lyons and Bordeaux because Paris is taken. It's against the rules sir".
"Damn the rules Captain, we must strike at Paris and take it back. It will be the turning of the tides. Look at the map, there are only 8 militia guarding Paris. No sign of an army at all. It will be a glorious rout. We will show those Ukrainian dogs"

*ONE WEEK LATER*

The officer sprinted into the control room with a piece of paper. Panting he uttered "Sir... Marines... Marines in London"
"Dear god... he was MoS this whole time?! All is lost"

Fin.
----
Napísal Amok, 29.04.2012 at 08:36

Gardevoir, your obnoxiousness really baffles me sometimes...just leave for good already or stop whining.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
28.03.2012 - 11:33
LDK
Účet zmazaný
Napísal Barrymore, 28.03.2012 at 11:23

The Intellegence officer shifted uneasily under the burden of bad news. "I'm sorry sir, Paris has been claimed" he said, avoiding eye contact. So be it. It had been two weeks since the alliance between the British and the Ukrainians had been unceremoniously ended. During that time the Ukrainians had taken all of their unguarded cities and were now striking deep into the empires heartland. "Damn that Cow" General Gardevoir sighed. He had enough to deal with. Attempts to make peace with Brazil were met with silence, his African expansion was not making a profit and being jewed by the Ukrainians had the people calling for his resignation. Resignation being the least unpleasant thing that could happen to him. The thought of eternal dishonour in the eyes of his countrymen and the fall of his glorious 9 week old empire was the greatest load on his mind.
"That's not all sir" the officer muttered, clearly uncomfortable at the role he played, "our legions returning from Africa have been turn blocked in Accra sir, they've been blocked and are pinned down by four soldiers sir".
"FOUR soldiers?!" Gardevoir exclaimed. "How is it that my entire Africa core has been held up by insects?"
"Well sir, one of the soldiers attacked the city during the night. He caused hell sir, it required the whole batalion to fight and crush him. Then whilst he was attacking his three friends surrounded the city in a triangle sir. It's proving impossible to break through"
General Gardevoir turned away and breathed deeply to maintain his composure. He turned back to the officer.
"Very well, build defences in Lyons and Bordeaux. We must think about options for a counter attack"
"...Sir?" The Officer ventured "We can't build in Lyons and Bordeaux because Paris is taken. It's against the rules sir".
"Damn the rules Captain, we must strike at Paris and take it back. It will be the turning of the tides. Look at the map, there are only 8 militia guarding Paris. No sign of an army at all. It will be a glorious rout. We will show those Ukrainian dogs"

*ONE WEEK LATER*

The officer sprinted into the control room with a piece of paper. Panting he uttered "Sir... Marines... Marines in London"
"Dear god... he was MoS this whole time?! All is lost"

Fin.

Actually BarryMoore has just given me the greatest idea!..

Im going to post a thread in the offtopic forums about AW Stories

Im going to ask the whole AW Community to post there best Afterwind Themed stories about other characters as players in that forum thread.

Thanks BARRY MORE XD!
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
28.03.2012 - 16:50
Lmao Barry master @ AW Themed stuff.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
29.03.2012 - 01:05
LDK
Účet zmazaný
Http://afterwind.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=3313

Link for you lot to post your stories about AW

EXPLORE YOUR IMAGINATION!
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Utajenie | Podmienky služby | bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pripojte sa k nám na

Dajte o nás vedieť