Získajte Premium skryť všetky reklamy
05.03.2012 - 08:16
 Leaf
I've recently converted into playing casual games (due to disconnection reasons not allowing to play quick games properly without missing a few turns every now and then).

And I've noticed how alot of players do not know how Casual games do not work. I know it does not make make much effort to explain these to new players, but could we have a small help guide distinguishing this mode from quick game mode? Just so I can link it to the new players as it becomes a pain when I have to explain to numerous players everytime I make a new casual game.

I'm not sure if there already is one. If there is, can someone link me?

Thanks,

Leaf.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
05.03.2012 - 08:43
In an almost completely unrelated statement, most 24h casual games dont work due to the fact that if somebody misses a turn, the daily disconnect will cause the clock to reset, thus giving you a never ending turn.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
05.03.2012 - 09:13
 Amok (Admin)
The clock reset thing was fixed and all the casual games timers will continue after the next reset.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
05.03.2012 - 11:29
 Leaf
Yes, thank you for that Amok and I've converted to casual games not from in-game disconnections but from my own unstable internet. Just incase there were any misunderstandings~

But What about the small help guide?

Info on that would be nice.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
05.03.2012 - 13:04
 YOBA
Napísal Leaf, 05.03.2012 at 11:29

But What about the small help guide?

The difference is explained on the website's front page.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
06.03.2012 - 09:55
 Leaf
It doesn't tell how they work, does it?

How you're supposed to make sure to hit "end turn" and how you can come back the next day
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Utajenie | Podmienky služby | bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pripojte sa k nám na

Dajte o nás vedieť