Získajte Premium skryť všetky reklamy
03.03.2012 - 17:06
 KYBL
I do Middle East 1v1s with my school friends sometimes and its great. Very fun, especially with Iran.

I've done a South American one before, I highly suggest them.

Africa also works for 1v1s

I tried SE Asia but it sucks, I don't recommend it really.

All the others are too big.

Have a nice day
----

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
04.03.2012 - 02:19
I don't understand, you can do whatever map for 1vs1 you chose. Generally, people enjoy playing Europe in competitive matches.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
04.03.2012 - 05:05
I hate to play in europe, a worldmap 1vs1 would be great - but who would fight 8 hours? xD
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
04.03.2012 - 08:20
 YOBA
Napísal LEGION, 04.03.2012 at 05:05

I hate to play in europe, a worldmap 1vs1 would be great - but who would fight 8 hours? xD

Erm, he actually dismissed big maps such as the Whole World map because they take so long to finish. He just presented legitimate alternatives to Europe that are still fun to play, that's all.

I've played an 1v1 in North America and it was pretty beast. I would very highly recommend it. Very balanced, too, and people get to pick whatever strategy they want as the US and Canada are so rich.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
04.03.2012 - 12:37
Napísal YOBA, 04.03.2012 at 08:20

Napísal LEGION, 04.03.2012 at 05:05

Erm, he actually dismissed big maps such as the Whole World map because they take so long to finish. He just presented legitimate alternatives to Europe that are still fun to play, that's all.

I've played an 1v1 in North America and it was pretty beast. I would very highly recommend it. Very balanced, too, and people get to pick whatever strategy they want as the US and Canada are so rich.

Problem with NA is that it's not very dense city wise, so slow strategies such as GW are hindered.
----
Napísal Mahdi, 23.11.2013 at 20:30

I don't consider the phrase "massive fag" to be an insult. Mods did.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Utajenie | Podmienky služby | bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pripojte sa k nám na

Dajte o nás vedieť