Yes, even zizou is a nub with it.
WTF, Chess stop being drunk.
No, even RP Players are OP with it.
Are you cereal?
Hodor!!!
Yo, lets be drunk together.

Celkovo hlasov: 310
16.04.2016 - 07:04
Mods going full comedian mode all the way!
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
16.04.2016 - 07:52
Wanna take a step away from the alcohol and be stoned together?
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
16.04.2016 - 09:44
Real situation is
No - 61
Yes- 38
----

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
16.04.2016 - 10:44
Napísal Bisexual, 16.04.2016 at 09:44

Real situation is
No - 61
Yes- 38

Real situation is https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2014-07/31/19/campaign_images/webdr09/smoke-weed-everyday-2-31036-1406847865-9_big.jpg
----
Someone Better Than You
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
16.04.2016 - 13:37
Lol.
who voted hodor?
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
17.04.2016 - 15:50
Isn't the point of selecting none to have no positives and at the same time no negatives? Why does that need to change?
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
17.04.2016 - 19:11
Let's make this a little bit real !
When a real country or an army selects to not have a specific strategy to fight with , the money that was supposed to be spent on that strategy requirements will be spent for some specific things ( Like in PD promoting infantries on the cost of spending no money on improving tanks )
Therefore a none-strategy army will have some free money to deal with,
Foretherefore this army may spend this money to buy defferent troops ( spies-ambulance-improved transports[which may cost more than regular ones] ......) or even spending them to raise the country's economy or boosting it's people recovering after war ( in normal case we get people died after each battle done in atwar , why don't we just boost that recovering rate in no-strategy mode to make this with more sense ?)

Evantually , the idea is to add something new but doesn't affect on the battles like more defence or more attack to specific troops , you can make transports cheaper a bit or even a special transports with higher features and higher cost to none-strategy (like when you add stealth to MoS players without needing to buy stealth's upgrade) for example
+ giving the country(s) you own some contrbuting in the strategy like raising the economical situatuion of cities faster (as mentioned above or so ........ )
Hoping you all have fun always and always <3
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
17.04.2016 - 20:28
Napísal Izetbegovic, 17.04.2016 at 19:11

Let's make this a little bit real !
When a real country or an army selects to not have a specific strategy to fight with , the money that was supposed to be spent on that strategy requirements will be spent for some specific things ( Like in PD promoting infantries on the cost of spending no money on improving tanks )
Therefore a none-strategy army will have some free money to deal with,
Foretherefore this army may spend this money to buy defferent troops ( spies-ambulance-improved transports[which may cost more than regular ones] ......) or even spending them to raise the country's economy or boosting it's people recovering after war ( in normal case we get people died after each battle done in atwar , why don't we just boost that recovering rate in no-strategy mode to make this with more sense ?)

Evantually , the idea is to add something new but doesn't affect on the battles like more defence or more attack to specific troops , you can make transports cheaper a bit or even a special transports with higher features and higher cost to none-strategy (like when you add stealth to MoS players without needing to buy stealth's upgrade) for example
+ giving the country(s) you own some contrbuting in the strategy like raising the economical situatuion of cities faster (as mentioned above or so ........ )
Hoping you all have fun always and always <3

I like the first bit, about how they could recover their population( and therefore income) faster. The second bit idk about....
----
The enemy is in front of us, the enemy is behind us, the enemy is to the right and left of us. They cant get away this time! - General Douglas Mcarthur

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
25.04.2016 - 16:59
Napísal Chess, 15.04.2016 at 15:35

None needs a buff.
For obvious reasons.
agree
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
25.04.2016 - 17:08
Maybe other strats are op? nerf gw? hodor.
----

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
26.04.2016 - 16:46
I suggest a nerf to None!
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
27.04.2016 - 05:29
Napísal Chess, 26.04.2016 at 20:58

Banhammer will strike you!

Oh shit!!! I'm gone!!

I take it back
----
We're all people.

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
22.07.2017 - 17:39
DaDDys HOME 2.0
Účet zmazaný
None really ned enhancement lol
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
23.07.2017 - 03:16
 4nic
If none is boosted then the only way to do it is by changing the general stats of all the units.....
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
23.07.2017 - 04:54
Fuck it lets do it, DS has been boosted for no reason already. lets boost them all.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
01.08.2017 - 18:26
 brianwl (Admin)
None strat can't have any boosts or nerfs to it's units (else it ceases becoming none) but perhaps something on the map... like random rares above and beyond the game settings (e.g. when rares = 'none' then 'NONE strat' gets random rares anyway.
----

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
01.08.2017 - 21:28
Napísal brianwl, 01.08.2017 at 18:26

None strat can't have any boosts or nerfs to it's units (else it ceases becoming none) but perhaps something on the map... like random rares above and beyond the game settings (e.g. when rares = 'none' then 'NONE strat' gets random rares anyway.

bruh :|

this was from like a year ago brian, come on man
----

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
01.08.2017 - 22:35
Tournament of none or stfu!
----
Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet......
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
24.08.2017 - 18:19
Napísal Guest, 23.07.2017 at 04:54

Fuck it lets do it, DS has been boosted for no reason already. lets boost them all.
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
26.08.2017 - 07:29
None need boost that will make it playable and rarely best pick, not making it the new pd.
----
Do you fear death? Do you fear that dark abyss? All your deeds laid bare. All your sins punished.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
16.04.2018 - 00:27
I was using none, up until rank 6. I think it needs a boost
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
18.04.2018 - 02:08
Every strategy skews you toward a single unit, where "none" leaves everything balanced. I'd say flexibility is the advantage of "none" But maybe we can include a "custom" strat option for premium players where they can subtract points from units and add to others, with a limit of 2-5 points moved or something.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
18.04.2018 - 08:55
 4nic
Napísal Director Aries, 18.04.2018 at 02:08

Every strategy skews you toward a single unit, where "none" leaves everything balanced. I'd say flexibility is the advantage of "none" But maybe we can include a "custom" strat option for premium players where they can subtract points from units and add to others, with a limit of 2-5 points moved or something.

how about IMP IF and LB
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
18.04.2018 - 09:44
Faster Population recovery sounds perfect
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
18.04.2018 - 10:15
Napísal sinanco, 18.04.2018 at 09:44

Faster Population recovery sounds perfect

This,Maybe with income too.
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
18.04.2018 - 19:27
Support
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
23.04.2018 - 23:05
Napísal 4nic, 18.04.2018 at 08:55

Napísal Director Aries, 18.04.2018 at 02:08

how about IMP IF and LB

Not sure what you're asking here. Those strats are self balancing.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
07.09.2019 - 22:28
Lol what
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
24.06.2020 - 14:04
Im crazy so let's revive this.
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
04.12.2020 - 00:32
Buff none
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Utajenie | Podmienky služby | bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pripojte sa k nám na

Dajte o nás vedieť