Získajte Premium skryť všetky reklamy
09.12.2011 - 22:19
Just wanted to know what your favorite ones of the series are, mine is obviously FFX, and trying to argue with me about it is futile, my opinion will never change ^^, but that's not the point of this thread. I want to know YOURS and know some recommendations, seeing as i've only played FFIII, FFIV, FFVII: DoC, and FFX.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
09.12.2011 - 22:30
FFIX was the best for playstation, FFXII was the best for ps2. FFVIII, and XI and X-2 are dogshit.
----
Czech yourself before you wreck yourself.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
09.12.2011 - 22:41
Napísal Houdini, 09.12.2011 at 22:30

FFIX was the best for playstation, FFXII was the best for ps2. FFVIII, and XI and X-2 are dogshit.

I played FFXII a little with my uncle once, the ADB isn't what I thoguth it would be. The story's not really my thing ever, more of a 7/10 to me. X-2 I liked, but that's for other reasons, but publicly, for it's Battle system reminiscent of FFIV's and the depth it took FFX's story to. XI I heard wasn't all that great, but I don't know. Don't really know anything about it. FFXI I don't really count as a main game, considering it is a MMORPG, and it has really no story. But if I ever get some money together, i'll have to subscribe to it for a little while and try it. If I don't like it, i'll be trying FFXIV (new MMORPG) instead, I already like the look of it ^^
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
10.12.2011 - 08:42
 YOBA
I've only played FFXII: Revenant Wings on the Nintendo DS, which was a strategy game. ;_; Did seriously enjoy it though!

I've heard XIV is a broken piece of shit but XI is really good apparently.

Also, Final Fantasy X, the most widely acclaimed title of the franchise has the most bullshit ending ever, or so I hear... SPOILER ALERT: IT WAS ALL A DREAM!
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Utajenie | Podmienky služby | bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pripojte sa k nám na

Dajte o nás vedieť