Získajte Premium skryť všetky reklamy
23.11.2011 - 22:20
I'am. lol, but then again i'm a huge Halo nerd, soooo yeah. lol. Anyone looking forward to it? Did anyone buy Halo: Combat Evolved anniversary edition? If you did, what do you think of it?
Also, if anyone has Halo Wars, Halo: Reach or Halo: CEA and want's to play with me, GT: Wiiwillrockyouup (horrid gamertag, had it since I was 11).

Edit: If you noticed I did';t mention Halo 3, it's because I really, really don't wanna ply it xD unless you wanna help me get the last few cheevo's I need in it (I would help you with yours, of course).
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
24.11.2011 - 11:21
 YOBA
Pfft. You may be too young to remember all that "finish the fight" crap everyone was raving on about when Halo 3 came out. No, I wouldn't be getting it [if my Xbox 360 still worked] because Bungie fucking lied! Those rat bastards!

Also: that feel when you played the original Halo: Combat Evolved and do recall this isn't the first remake of the game as a version for Windows was released in 2005 with updated graphics.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
24.11.2011 - 12:13
Napísal YOBA, 24.11.2011 at 11:21

Pfft. You may be too young to remember all that "finish the fight" crap everyone was raving on about when Halo 3 came out. No, I wouldn't be getting it [if my Xbox 360 still worked] because Bungie fucking lied! Those rat bastards!

Also: that feel when you played the original Halo: Combat Evolved and do recall this isn't the first remake of the game as a version for Windows was released in 2005 with updated graphics.

Dude, I already told you I remember all that. My dad bought Halo when I was really young and he'd play on hang em' high with me xD (I always lost) but i've always apid close attention to Halo, hell I remember the days when I was in third grade, playing on the original Xbox Live on the map Burial mounds, great times man! And Halo: PC nor Halo: Custom edition were not remakes, the PC version (and MAC) were planned from the start, and I believe it was released in 2003, wasnt it? And Halo 2 vista is kinda a remake, seeing as it had superb graphics compared to the original at the time. And Bungie didn't lie about "finishing the fight", thet're not making Halo 4. 343 is. And they've already said this is the first in a new trilogy- if they had just ended the Halo series with Halo 3, well that would have been fucking horrible, seeing as some game has to take down the CoD behemoth- and if 343 plays their cards right, Halo 4 can do that.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
24.11.2011 - 13:00
I am not excited for Halo 4.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
24.11.2011 - 13:05
Napísal learster, 24.11.2011 at 13:00

I am not excited for Halo 4.

Then why did you post in the thread?
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
24.11.2011 - 13:09
Thead title is a question. My post is an answer.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
24.11.2011 - 13:11
Napísal learster, 24.11.2011 at 13:09

Thead title is a question. My post is an answer.

Seems a little unconstructive though :/
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
24.11.2011 - 13:12
If I wanted to construct something, I'd build a house.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
24.11.2011 - 13:14
Napísal learster, 24.11.2011 at 13:12

If I wanted to construct something, I'd build a house.

Alright, enough with the spam. And please use the quote option next time.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
25.11.2011 - 12:15
I'm not excited regarding Halo 4.
Napísal YOBA, 24.11.2011 at 11:21

No, I wouldn't be getting it [if my Xbox 360 still worked] because Bungie fucking lied! Those rat bastards!

The developer of Halo 4 is 343 Industries (343i), a Microsoft subsidiary established solely to oversee the development of the Halo franchise after Bungie separated from Microsoft and became a private company, maintaining commercial links with Microsoft. Nonetheless, 343i employs several former Bungie staff and made the Halo: CE anniversary game and Waypoint. Hence, the new trilogy planned by 343i does not involve Bungie in any development-related manner.

While Reach was still created by Bungie, the game itself is owned and operated by 343i.
----
Dinner. The imprisonment of arachnids.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
25.11.2011 - 12:26
I will enjoy the glorious milk this series will bring me in the future
----
Napísal Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Napísal tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
25.11.2011 - 18:12
Pity I never actually played Halo before

"LilD" best rapper on AW
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
29.03.2012 - 03:13
>PS3
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
29.03.2012 - 14:40
Not really. I think that Microsoft should introduce a new big exclusive franchise to it's library before Halo gets over done. Not saying they are bad games but everything must run it's course eventually. I know that there are some other exclusives but Halo seems to be the big one for them.
----
This doesn't really say anything, it's just a space filler while I try to come up with a better signature.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
29.03.2012 - 15:26
Napísal Counterpart, 29.03.2012 at 14:40

Not really. I think that Microsoft should introduce a new big exclusive franchise to it's library before Halo gets over done. Not saying they are bad games but everything must run it's course eventually. I know that there are some other exclusives but Halo seems to be the big one for them.

They have released exclusives, but nobody bought them (Alan wake, anyone?). I got out of gaming because of this; nobody will buy anything unless they know what it is.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Utajenie | Podmienky služby | bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pripojte sa k nám na

Dajte o nás vedieť