Získajte Premium skryť všetky reklamy
12.11.2011 - 21:58
Empire SRB hereby formally challenges the Entente and Elite Squad coalitions to a coalition war. Any members of either coalition who wish to answer this challenge please post in this thread.

Tensions have been rising between SRB and Entente recently. Many members of Entente and SRB have latejoined each other and we believe this is best settled through a coalition war. We have already directly asked Gardevoir for this via pm. The results were him refusing on basis of being in an Alliance with the Elite Squad coalition. So it seems that we need to CW Elite Squad before Entente will accept our challenge.

So, if there are any members of Elite Squad that would like to CW please post in this thread. Also, if we misinterpreted the meaning of this "alliance" between coalitions, please post to clarify. Should we not settle this through CW, we fear the hostilities will continue between the coalitions.
----
Czech yourself before you wreck yourself.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
12.11.2011 - 22:37
The alliance is classified. You have no right to state private affairs between our nations to the public. We have refused to CLN war you on grounds we openly oppose you, our allies stance has not yet been determined. You have already been warned for harassing us in the past, please do not persist in doing so.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
12.11.2011 - 22:57
Napísal Garde, 12.11.2011 at 22:37

The alliance is classified. You have no right to state private affairs between our nations to the public. We have refused to CLN war you on grounds we openly oppose you, our allies stance has not yet been determined. You have already been warned for harassing us in the past, please do not persist in doing so.

Coalitions war between each other, if a prerequisite to CW'ing you is to CW your alliance then it is within everyone's rights to know this prerequisite term of your alliance.

If you openly oppose us, we invite you to openly oppose us on the afterwind battlefield.
This is a public forum for challenges, I am not crossing any boundaries because this is what we were told by you in response to our challenge. Also, we are not harassing you. Your members are actually latejoining us. We are challenging you to a coalition war to settle this harassment. Not to further instigate it.
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
12.11.2011 - 23:20
Napísal Garde, 12.11.2011 at 23:07

Fighting a match against you is giving you more power. I will not further comment on this discussion.

I do not agree, however I hope you will reconsider. Without formally addressing the hostilities between our coalitions, resolution will never come.
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
13.11.2011 - 00:57
Gardevoir has private messaged me relating to this thread. I do not believe this to be a private matter between Gardevoir and myself so I will reply to it in this thread:

Gardevoir:
Cituj:

You are already aware of our the hostilities, you have harassed my clan, even invaded a training session and killed off our initiates. Resolution will not come until Empire SRB is dead in the ground once and for all.

Gardevoir, that "invasion" is actually the only thing I have ever personally done against The Entente. I find it funny that you're so mad about it you make it seem like multiple incidents instead of one isolated incident.

If you have such a grudge and are so mad, come put us in the ground yourself Gardevoir. Stop hiding in private messages and trying to spread your hatred of us to other coalitions. It will not resolve anything.
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
13.11.2011 - 05:49
SuperiorCacaocow
Účet zmazaný
Cituj:

You are already aware of our the hostilities, you have harassed my clan, even invaded a training session and killed off our initiates. Resolution will not come until Empire SRB is dead in the ground once and for all.

How seriously can someone take a game?
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
13.11.2011 - 05:59

"The Entente, defenders of Christendom, purifiers of the Sacred Light, glorious legionnaires of the Good Lord Christ, they who seek the truth, destroyers of the barbarian hordes, annexers of the vulnerable."
----
Dinner. The imprisonment of arachnids.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
13.11.2011 - 09:49
 YOBA
Napísal ncmbad, 13.11.2011 at 05:59
"The Entente, defenders of Christendom, purifiers of the Sacred Light, glorious legionnaires of the Good Lord Christ, they who seek the truth, destroyers of the barbarian hordes, annexers of the vulnerable."[/center]

>Christendom
Fuck no.
>legionnaires of the Good Lord Christ
We're legionnaires of our respective states and Gardevoir.
>annexers of the vulverable
We've annexed coalitions of mostly over 1000 CP. Mad's?
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
13.11.2011 - 10:23
Miso_Kovac
Účet zmazaný
I own burgers
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
13.11.2011 - 11:25
Napísal YOBA, 13.11.2011 at 09:49

Napísal ncmbad, 13.11.2011 at 05:59

We've annexed coalitions of mostly over 1000 CP. Mad's?

>roblox
>850
>others
>never played a cw
>jericho
>950
xaxaxaxaxaxa
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
13.11.2011 - 11:35
There was no problem with this thread until you guys decided to turn it into a flame war.

Solve your personal problems by PM while in the forum and by private chat while in-game.

This is the last warning: STOP THE PROVOCATIONS.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Utajenie | Podmienky služby | bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pripojte sa k nám na

Dajte o nás vedieť