Získajte Premium skryť všetky reklamy
23.10.2011 - 16:00
Alright today I've been looking at the forum for some time. Why are so many people bragging about how smart they are? I bet about half the people who read it won't give a fuck. I know I don't. I'm the stupidest person in AW. and I'm lovin it! I don't care how smart I am. I just like to get hit by cars, and sometimes a random bus. Please don't be insulted by my retardedness (yes its a word now.) I'm just proud to be stupid. Thats it and I'm sure of it. No need to thank me. Hatings enough.

Lil For Admin 2011-2012
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
23.10.2011 - 17:09
Man, you're a visionary of this age...you're like Malcolm X
----
Napísal Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Napísal tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
23.10.2011 - 19:57
 YOBA
So is this what "Young G We Da Best" means? You're the best at... being an idiot and getting driven over by cars and even buses (can't miss them, not to mention they're slow!)?

Also, there's something called a forum signature. See the grayed-out text below this? It says
YOBA:
(blah blah blah)

LEARN TO USE IT.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
23.10.2011 - 20:34
Napísal YOBA, 23.10.2011 at 19:57

So is this what "Young G We Da Best" means? You're the best at... being an idiot and getting driven over by cars and even buses (can't miss them, not to mention they're slow!)?

Also, there's something called a forum signature. See the grayed-out text below this? It says
YOBA:
(blah blah blah)

LEARN TO USE IT.

signature is for premium users only, also gardevoir said to be nice to cln members or you'll be punished in the cln. : )
----
Napísal Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Napísal tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
24.10.2011 - 07:03
 YOBA
Napísal Fruit, 23.10.2011 at 20:34

signature is for premium users only, also gardevoir said to be nice to cln members or you'll be punished in the cln. : )

Oh dog! I didn't know that it was premium only. Also, I was hardly being mean to him, not to mention that I was pretty sure he was a member of Fruit is manly. Such cases.
----
YOBA:
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
24.10.2011 - 08:41
Young G is my music group and if you got to wondering what the "G" stood for its "Generation." Basicly its the Young Generation Music Group. Also if you see me talkin about Allstars (rare) thats a gang. Just so you know.

Lil For Admin 2011-2012
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
24.10.2011 - 21:38
I hang my head in utter bewilderment at this.

The obsession with gang culture, embracing stupidity. I'll give it 5 years until you are doing time.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
25.10.2011 - 09:48
 YOBA
Napísal Maver1ck, 25.10.2011 at 06:48

Now this is out, I can play Afterwind more comfortably.

I don't see how being gay helps you play Afterwind more comfortably... I could make a joke about having cocks up--never mind, but still, I think you're more bicurious or something than gay if you're so outward about it. Real gay people, like real straight people don't build their entire personality around being bent. So I don't think you're honestly gay just from those few words.
----
YOBA:
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
25.10.2011 - 15:32
Napísal YOBA, 25.10.2011 at 09:48

Napísal Maver1ck, 25.10.2011 at 06:48

Now this is out, I can play Afterwind more comfortably.

I don't see how being gay helps you play Afterwind more comfortably... I could make a joke about having cocks up--never mind, but still, I think you're more bicurious or something than gay if you're so outward about it. Real gay people, like real straight people don't build their entire personality around being bent. So I don't think you're honestly gay just from those few words.

When I saw this I lol'ed HARD but know its my turn again. I'm proud to be hood, from the hood, damn my shit is good, but ya never understood, Try meh if ya could, bitch I know you trippin when ya say ya would, (heh- heh its time to stop playin) alright I know when its my time when I stop to rhyme, but my enemies flows so weak I could flip it on a dime, but you can't crank da Lil Hater, bitch its mine, my flow so good it should be a crime, they sweet but I'm sour you can call me Lime, (Waahhhhhhhhhhhh) This is Lil D and the D stand for Dino, screw up with me and i'll truck ya like a Rhino, check my legs, this right here is the Swine Doe. (Lil D goin out)

Lil For Admin 2011-2012
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
25.10.2011 - 16:52
Relevant semi-satirical social commentary.

----
Dinner. The imprisonment of arachnids.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
25.10.2011 - 16:55
Napísal Deray YG, 25.10.2011 at 15:32
When I saw this I lol'ed HARD but know its my turn again. I'm proud to be hood, from the hood, damn my shit is good, but ya never understood, Try meh if ya could, bitch I know you trippin when ya say ya would, (heh- heh its time to stop playin) alright I know when its my time when I stop to rhyme, but my enemies flows so weak I could flip it on a dime, but you can't crank da Lil Hater, bitch its mine, my flow so good it should be a crime, they sweet but I'm sour you can call me Lime, (Waahhhhhhhhhhhh) This is Lil D and the D stand for Dino, screw up with me and i'll truck ya like a Rhino, check my legs, this right here is the Swine Doe. (Lil D goin out)

Young G We Da Best
fuck da police
----
Dinner. The imprisonment of arachnids.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
25.10.2011 - 18:50
This is the off-topic section, not the anything-goes section. Let's try to avoid threads like this in the future, even here. Thanks.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Utajenie | Podmienky služby | bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pripojte sa k nám na

Dajte o nás vedieť