Získajte Premium skryť všetky reklamy
11.09.2011 - 18:14
Whenever I play any game it seems I get the shit end of a deal- meaning my opponents attack always seem to overlap mine. Whenever I attack anything their attacks hits me instead. This is supposed to be random but apparently it isn't, because I can't recall one match in the past few months that i've actually had a good hit without all of my others failing. Suggestions? And don't say it's because I use blitz (has low defense) because it does it with every other strategy.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
12.09.2011 - 07:57
Ironail
Účet zmazaný
The actions are performed in the order you done them. Means if your enemy attacks your city as third action but you moved your units out of this city as fourth action, they finally won't move.
So if you have bad luck many of your actions wont happen, finally it's about foreseeing your opponents attacks.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
12.09.2011 - 12:09
Use individual units in your game and move them close to the place where you think the enemy will be the next turn. Then; attack with 2 seperate units on every big stack (if possible), and it will be blocked most of times. To prevent being blocked; just keep building and repairing your defence lines around all 'big' cities/stacks. Make sure the defencelines are build out from a 'protected' city; so it will not be blocked too :). Just use all the time you have to send as many separate units into enemy territory and block as many as you can .

Again: Blocking should not be removed as a whole, as it requires skill and logic.
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
12.09.2011 - 14:14
Napísal Guest, 12.09.2011 at 07:57

The actions are performed in the order you done them. Means if your enemy attacks your city as third action but you moved your units out of this city as fourth action, they finally won't move.
So if you have bad luck many of your actions wont happen, finally it's about foreseeing your opponents attacks.

Ive been under the impression that all of the attacks are random, can I have a source or proof about what you are saying? because it makes a lot more sense
Thanks man
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
12.09.2011 - 14:16
Napísal Hugosch, 12.09.2011 at 12:09

Use individual units in your game and move them close to the place where you think the enemy will be the next turn. Then; attack with 2 seperate units on every big stack (if possible), and it will be blocked most of times. To prevent being blocked; just keep building and repairing your defence lines around all 'big' cities/stacks. Make sure the defencelines are build out from a 'protected' city; so it will not be blocked too :). Just use all the time you have to send as many separate units into enemy territory and block as many as you can .

Again: Blocking should not be removed as a whole, as it requires skill and logic.

Thank's man, i'll remember to buy some extra units for this
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
13.09.2011 - 10:53
Ironail
Účet zmazaný
Napísal Hugosch, 12.09.2011 at 12:09

Use individual units in your game and move them close to the place where you think the enemy will be the next turn. Then; attack with 2 seperate units on every big stack (if possible), and it will be blocked most of times.

Attacking one stack with separate units doesn't make a difference, since if the first didn't blocked the second won't block too, unless the opponent moved his big stack as a very late action.

Napísal Garde, 12.09.2011 at 14:14

Ive been under the impression that all of the attacks are random, can I have a source or proof about what you are saying? because it makes a lot more sense
Thanks man

Cituj:
All movements are prioritized according to the order of players' actions, so to successfully run away or intercept enemy units, plan this move early during your turn. Basically, you should make your moves in the order of their importance.

http://afterwind.com/home/faq.php?faq_id=43
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
22.02.2012 - 22:06
It isnt coincidence just a bad stretch of luck. I've went through a similar stage. just prioritize your movement in the order of their importance and you'll be reducing this bad luck by quite a bit. We have bad luck at one point.
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
22.02.2012 - 23:56
Randomizing eliminates all forms of bias. I am sorry, but you really have nothing to complain about.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
23.02.2012 - 11:26
UKMOASTIMPOTANTS
Účet zmazaný
Napísal tophat, 22.02.2012 at 22:06

It isnt coincidence just a bad stretch of luck. I've went through a similar stage. just prioritize your movement in the order of their importance and you'll be reducing this bad luck by quite a bit. We have bad luck at one point.

Not even that.

Napísal NateBaller, 22.02.2012 at 23:56

Randomizing eliminates all forms of bias. I am sorry, but you really have nothing to complain about.

This.

Enough threads were made explaining how to handle tbs, it's beyond annoying now. Whoever still complains is either a noob or just a bad player in the way that he is unable to adapt his gameplay.
Also I have to lol at some players really thinking their 'account is bugged'. Probably a fiend took possession of it, hum.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
23.02.2012 - 15:46
Lol
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
23.02.2012 - 16:46
Such an old thread. :/
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
13.03.2012 - 13:45
Still in touch.
I've had my whole army blocked for 4 turns while my oppenent capped my capital + whole country (country win) and I COULDNT GET OUT.
Last turn I attacked a city close to my capital (almost neightbouring with my enemy) then he sends a militia on my army stack, on the next turn in an attempt to catch his stacks. I'm blocked and lose a turn, then he keeps doing it WHILE ALSO WALLING MY ARMY WITH MILITIA!
He kept doing it for 4 turns, until he capped my capital and all my cities, he suicided 4 militias, and started sending bombers too.
My first order was always to attack the militia walls in an attempt to get out, and I NEVER got it.

Whatever you may call it, I think making it random is not balanced at all on small scale fights as you can totaly shut down whole stacks by sending suicides and having luck.

Yea I'm butthurt
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
13.03.2012 - 15:40
Just as a 1st move move all units a tiny bit out of the city you want to use then use those units and attack the enemy city. I use this when I get tired of being turn blocked.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
13.03.2012 - 18:42
Candlejack
Účet zmazaný
Napísal Sursniper, 13.03.2012 at 13:45

Still in touch.
I've had my whole army blocked for 4 turns while my oppenent capped my capital + whole country (country win) and I COULDNT GET OUT.
Last turn I attacked a city close to my capital (almost neightbouring with my enemy) then he sends a militia on my army stack, on the next turn in an attempt to catch his stacks. I'm blocked and lose a turn, then he keeps doing it WHILE ALSO WALLING MY ARMY WITH MILITIA!
He kept doing it for 4 turns, until he capped my capital and all my cities, he suicided 4 militias, and started sending bombers too.
My first order was always to attack the militia walls in an attempt to get out, and I NEVER got it.

Whatever you may call it, I think making it random is not balanced at all on small scale fights as you can totaly shut down whole stacks by sending suicides and having luck.

Yea I'm butthurt

It takes time, but eventaully you get to the point where you can prioritize and make your moves so that this doesn't happen; think of the map as a Chess board, you have to move your pieces accordingly so you can take out the other players King, or Capital. You want to use a good range of units that fit for each job. The best I can offer at the moment for newer players is to utilize defense walls and push forward through stealth, or make a decent ally(s) to help you win your war. Like before, think of the map as a Chess board. The other player advances his Pawn, or in this case, his stack of godknowswhat. Now, will you attack his stack with the same units he has? Will you attack at all? Will you make better defense and/or traps? These are the questions you need to ask yourself. If you do decide to attack, don't attack his pawn with your pawn. Instead, use your Sage (Wizard, whatever. My Dad taught me how to play Chess and he called it Sage, anyways) and take him out with strategy and suprise. If you just ask yourself these simple questions (Will you attack his stack with the same units he has? Will you attack at all? Will you make better defense and/or traps?) every turn, I guarantee that youll get better at the game, and people turnblocking you will no longer effect you
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
13.03.2012 - 20:49
Napísal Guest, 13.03.2012 at 18:42

Napísal Sursniper, 13.03.2012 at 13:45

Still in touch.

Yea I'm butthurt

It takes time, but eventaully you get to the point where you can prioritize and make your moves so that this doesn't happen; think of the map as a Chess board, you have to move your pieces accordingly so you can take out the other players King, or Capital. You want to use a good range of units that fit for each job. The best I can offer at the moment for newer players is to utilize defense walls and push forward through stealth, or make a decent ally(s) to help you win your war. Like before, think of the map as a Chess board. The other player advances his Pawn, or in this case, his stack of godknowswhat. Now, will you attack his stack with the same units he has? Will you attack at all? Will you make better defense and/or traps? These are the questions you need to ask yourself. If you do decide to attack, don't attack his pawn with your pawn. Instead, use your Sage (Wizard, whatever. My Dad taught me how to play Chess and he called it Sage, anyways) and take him out with strategy and suprise. If you just ask yourself these simple questions (Will you attack his stack with the same units he has? Will you attack at all? Will you make better defense and/or traps?) every turn, I guarantee that youll get better at the game, and people turnblocking you will no longer effect you

hello Gardevoir i knew you would come back you like this game too much
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
-Franz Grillparzer, Prussian Officer
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
13.03.2012 - 23:58
Isn't gardevoir permabanned?
----
Napísal Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Napísal tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
14.03.2012 - 02:02
Napísal Fruit, 13.03.2012 at 23:58

he is? i thought he just left AW
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
-Franz Grillparzer, Prussian Officer
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
14.03.2012 - 04:17
Napísal FaLLenXH3R0ESx, 14.03.2012 at 02:02

He did leave AW, and he got banned at about the same time. I think his ban will end today (or tomorrow) though.
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
14.03.2012 - 06:59
Napísal Hugosch, 14.03.2012 at 04:17

He did leave AW, and he got banned at about the same time. I think his ban will end today (or tomorrow) though.

lol yes
----
Napísal NateBaller, 30.08.2012 at 20:04

I make Americans look bad? Are you kidding me?
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
20.03.2012 - 14:30
Napísal DURRHUNTER, 14.03.2012 at 06:59

lol yes

Don't get yo hopes up bro. he might not come back.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
21.03.2012 - 12:37
There sending units from other cities, or your attacking on reinforcement week.
----
~My plump juicy breasts are none of your god damn business~
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
21.03.2012 - 16:33
Napísal Riffdis, 21.03.2012 at 12:37

There sending units from other cities, or your attacking on reinforcement week.

What do you mean man?
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
21.03.2012 - 18:54
Napísal Deray YG, 20.03.2012 at 14:30

Napísal DURRHUNTER, 14.03.2012 at 06:59

lol yes

Don't get yo hopes up bro. he might not come back.

not until empire srb falls...
----
Napísal NateBaller, 30.08.2012 at 20:04

I make Americans look bad? Are you kidding me?
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
25.03.2012 - 20:22
 Bean
Are taking reinforcement an action just like an attack or a unit movement?
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
25.03.2012 - 20:44
Napísal Bean, 25.03.2012 at 20:22

Are taking reinforcement an action just like an attack or a unit movement?

No.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Utajenie | Podmienky služby | bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pripojte sa k nám na

Dajte o nás vedieť