Získajte Premium skryť všetky reklamy
03.11.2014 - 02:22
Ukraine expansion 1: Sky Menace
Strategy: Sky Menace
Required upgrades: Sky Menace, Air Transport Capacity and Faster Ground Main Defence
Difficulty: 3/5 (straight forward movements)

Units:
Sevastopol: 1 Bomber
Lviv: 2 Bombers
Dnepropetrovsk: 1 Air Transport + 1 Bomber
Kharkiv: 1 Air Transport + 2 Bombers
Odessa: 3 Bombers
Kiev: 1 Air Transport + 7 Bombers

Movements:
Lviv: 2 Infantry + 2 Bombers take Warsaw (Poland)
Odessa: 1 Bomber to Warsaw (Poland) + 2 Bomber to Moscow (Russia Central) + 1 Infantry to Dnepropetrovsk; WF Bucharest (Rumania)
Sevastopol: 1 Bomber to Moscow (Russia Central) + 1 Infantry to Kharkiv
Kiev: General to Kharkiv; 6 Infantry on Air Transport close to Saint Petersburg (3 take Helsinki + 3 take Saint Petersburg); 2 Bombers take Helsinki (Finland) and 5 Bombers take Saint Petersburg (Russia NW); wall capital with remaining 2 Infantry and 1 Infantry from Odessa
Dnepropetrovsk: 3 Infantry on Air Transport + 1 Bomber take Volgograd (Russia South)
Kharkiv: 4 Infantry + General on Air Transport + 2 Bombers take Moscow (Russia Central)

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
03.11.2014 - 05:25
I have another one to add, only needs air I and fast inf (and its PD)
The video shows a general, which is not needed if you use the zoomout trick to hit russia south

you can also not built allot of those bombers, this is just a baseline expansion to edit
----

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
03.11.2014 - 06:06
 Heat Check (Moderátor)
Is the units for Moscow enough?, because I know you won it with 1 unit, but that was ur general, which most of us don't have. I noticed RNW had a lot more, would it be to allocate a bomber or 2 to Moscow instead just to make sure we don't fail?
----

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
04.11.2014 - 09:06
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
05.11.2014 - 20:16
In regards to ukraine expansion what countries do you guys find best to go for? i've noticed a few different expansions and every country ukraine can take has it's own advantages and disadvantages, for example, Hungary, good income slows turk expansion and nice income, with germany and turk enemy it gets taken rather fast tho, poland nice income good reinf but again with germany enemy they sometimes go heavy poland or might try it t2, belarus high reinf low income tho (usually don't go for unless extra units spare or until t2 to help reinforce my cap after it's broken) Finland income and access to sweden, RNW reinf and high income, RC for obvious reasons highest income and lotta reinf, RS usually take this then break turk cap from here and take cities

lativa lithuania and eastonia all good income considering amount of defence they have but i personally dont go for these until t2 but maybe worth t1?

volga i notice some people go for t1, i see no need for it t1 as it's so far away and income and reinf is meh usually i go for this after full RC but unless there's a reason i should get it earlier i will

currently my basic expansion for my SM ukraine is RC RNW RS Finland Hungary Poland and walling odessa and keiv, sometimes i forgo the odessa wall for belarus as well

with t2 being all Finland RC poland belarus cities and the capitals of eastonia lativa lithuania and sometimes sweden if needed (and ofc attacking turk wall and wf balcans and destrying his trans and taking undefended cities) if anyone has any suggestions on what you would do differently i'd love to hear them
----
The best players are those who think outside the box and aren't afraid to try something new
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
17.11.2014 - 17:56
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
27.11.2014 - 17:56
Is there perhaps a way to do this using blitz (w/ faster inf)?
----
Creator of banal posts
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
27.11.2014 - 22:43
Blitz t1 usually similar to sm ukr

8 tanks 1at keiv then move 4 tanks towards RNW as far as possible then carry then other 4tanks in the AT to where the 4tanks got to, from there move th 8tanks to RNW cap then send units from keiv to the AT then move the loaded AT to Finland

the rest the expansion is kinda obvs just use a lotta tanks to take locations your after
----
The best players are those who think outside the box and aren't afraid to try something new
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
12.08.2016 - 10:49
Ty for the effort buddy i enjoyed the post :=
super useful
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
19.12.2022 - 11:45
Thank you for the posts, all!
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Utajenie | Podmienky služby | bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pripojte sa k nám na

Dajte o nás vedieť