Získajte Premium skryť všetky reklamy

Originálna správa

Napísané PANTHA_1, 02.06.2011 - 08:14
Lets see what country plays this (awsome) game the most. i know i missed alot of countrys but there was only 9 slots so i went with what i could think of. Im very sorry if I missed your country

Hlasovanie

what country are you from?

Australia
UK
USA
China
Korea
India
africa
Middle East
Germany

Celkovo hlasov: 41
08.07.2011 - 22:46
Napísal KnightTemplar2083, 08.07.2011 at 22:37

Napísal Garde, 08.07.2011 at 14:22

Lol, just trolling bro.

LOLOL_I_TROL_U.jpg

Napísal Garde, 08.07.2011 at 14:22

The "deny that ever" statement was just a little shits and giggles to see what your response was, rororo. This whole argument seems to be lacking any good lulz now since you didn't reply with what I thought you would, damn. But nonetheless every country on the planet earth is pure shit, because theres humans in every single one.

Norway is actually good. Life in a Norwegian prison is better than life of an average bydlo Russian (and I guess also better than life of an average bydlo Amerifat).

Australia is awsome, if u want peace go out into the desert somewhere and theres so litttle people that u wont even be able to find yourself (and u can go shooting)
----
i know there's an answer i just don't know what it is yet
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
09.07.2011 - 08:52
Napísal Garde, 08.07.2011 at 12:34

You do realize your making comments about a stereotypical alabaman right? Well since every other country on earth hates us I think we should:
-Stop giving aide to countrys on earth
-Decline every alliance and every union
-No longer fight everyones wars for them
-Go pre-1914

Watch as the world crumbles. Without america russia would be germany, without america asia would be japan, without america so many things would be horrible. America is, and will always be the greatest country on earth, no body can deny that, ever.

Without trolling, this is exactly USA's problem, they have complex of world policeman who fixes things, brings democracy, brings down tyrants, and for reward they rise oil refineries with minimum export taxes. It's not true what Aristosseur said about debts because America controls the world bank so they practicly cannot be bankrupt. But with their own oil supplies they can survive another 10 years. So why would they pay for Arabian oil, when they can "bring democracy". You think USA cares about civil war in Libya? Of course not, they continue installing democracy so their oil companies can suck oil and send it to America, but they cannot do it with alive Gaddafi. Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iraq... these are all puppet countries.
----
Never go to war with a country whose national holiday celebrates a defeat in 1389.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
09.07.2011 - 09:32
Napísal VozdKaradjordje, 09.07.2011 at 08:52

Napísal Garde, 08.07.2011 at 12:34

You do realize your making comments about a stereotypical alabaman right? Well since every other country on earth hates us I think we should:
-Stop giving aide to countrys on earth
-Decline every alliance and every union
-No longer fight everyones wars for them
-Go pre-1914

Watch as the world crumbles. Without america russia would be germany, without america asia would be japan, without america so many things would be horrible. America is, and will always be the greatest country on earth, no body can deny that, ever.

Without trolling, this is exactly USA's problem, they have complex of world policeman who fixes things, brings democracy, brings down tyrants, and for reward they rise oil refineries with minimum export taxes. It's not true what Aristosseur said about debts because America controls the world bank so they practicly cannot be bankrupt. But with their own oil supplies they can survive another 10 years. So why would they pay for Arabian oil, when they can "bring democracy". You think USA cares about civil war in Libya? Of course not, they continue installing democracy so their oil companies can suck oil and send it to America, but they cannot do it with alive Gaddafi. Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iraq... these are all puppet countries.

Lol lke I said, I was just trolling, but anyways you make a good point- thats why people say im crazy when I say somebody needs to rise up against it and destroy this empire.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
04.08.2011 - 06:15
Whos crazy? i love this topic... 4 pages of absolute crap anyone play World War? find it in the app market of your iphone/smart phone etc. its a pretty cool game and theres others of the same
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
04.08.2011 - 06:29
 YOBA
>4 pages of absolute crap
Most true thing I've heard in all my life.

I just googled it. Man I used to love those types of games!
This type of gameplay is usually found in text-based online RPGs that usually have you as a member of the mafia but I prefer the type in which you trade drugs and stuff. Kids in America apparently used to play games like this all the time ontheir calculators in school.

If you like this "World War" game you'll probably like this which I've played endless hours of. If you want to play a more old-school variant, get this, but I personally prefer the first one. Has a bit of beat 'em up gameplay, too, it's a pretty cool game.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
04.08.2011 - 10:12
Im from Serbia so i dont vote -.-
----
My real life name is Strahinja.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
04.08.2011 - 19:22
>Implying America saved Europe
>Implying Britain should have even got involved with Germany
>Implying Britain shouldn't have allied Germany and sent the soviets packing
>Implying such an alliance wouldn't have been glorious
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
04.08.2011 - 21:49
Napísal YOBA, 04.08.2011 at 06:29

>4 pages of absolute crap
Most true thing I've heard in all my life.

I just googled it. Man I used to love those types of games!
This type of gameplay is usually found in text-based online RPGs that usually have you as a member of the mafia but I prefer the type in which you trade drugs and stuff. Kids in America apparently used to play games like this all the time ontheir calculators in school.

If you like this "World War" game you'll probably like this which I've played endless hours of. If you want to play a more old-school variant, get this, but I personally prefer the first one. Has a bit of beat 'em up gameplay, too, it's a pretty cool game.

hmm tried to do them on my phone but couldnt actually figure out how to play them... thats ok though, i had to get rid of a bunch of games cos i was running out of room but i have world war, racing live and imobster
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
05.08.2011 - 03:49
 YOBA
Napísal PANTHA_1, 04.08.2011 at 21:49

hmm tried to do them on my phone but couldnt actually figure out how to play them... thats ok though, i had to get rid of a bunch of games cos i was running out of room but i have world war, racing live and imobster

Uhh... you didn't have to purge your phone. These are not phone games. The first one is a Flash game and pretty much meant to be played on a PC and the second is a game for computers. Damn bro. This is why people buy Android phones, but then again, as I stated, I don't think the control scheme of the game is quite right for a mobile device.

But still, try to play at least the first one on the PC, I promise it's worth it.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
05.08.2011 - 05:00
Napísal YOBA, 05.08.2011 at 03:49

Napísal PANTHA_1, 04.08.2011 at 21:49

Uhh... you didn't have to purge your phone. These are not phone games. The first one is a Flash game and pretty much meant to be played on a PC and the second is a game for computers. Damn bro. This is why people buy Android phones, but then again, as I stated, I don't think the control scheme of the game is quite right for a mobile device.

But still, try to play at least the first one on the PC, I promise it's worth it.

lol ok
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
18.09.2011 - 05:33
We should get this topic going again. anyone play world war yet?
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
18.09.2011 - 09:36
What we should really do, is to make whole another topic about this world war, don't we?
----
Very vicious moderator
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Utajenie | Podmienky služby | bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pripojte sa k nám na

Dajte o nás vedieť