Získajte Premium skryť všetky reklamy
01.03.2014 - 11:39
Hello guys, we have just finished the winter 2014 cw season, the most competitive season so far seen in AW, we had 6 clans with over 20 cws, and another 10 clans made it up to the leaderboard scoring some cp. Few more clans have also participated on this season, but unfortunatelly for them, they didnt manage to win any game.

As everyone knows, I'm a cw addict, and this season I made history on my AW carrear by being the most active cw player in the season, by being part of 66 cws, and also most cws ever played, with a total of 89 cws played, fallowed by bertank in second with 86 cws played and joedtaxi in 3rd with 83 cws played.
On this season we seen many things happend. I started the season, as evol leader, untill 2/3rds of the season, then i left evol, and joined Illyria, and together we took illyria to end in second position. This season we seen clans with good name drop down, such as evol and VS that have lost important members, SM, the highest competence clan in history and also winner of last season, didnt manage to be on the top3, new clans have come to bring competition, such as Illyria, perfectum letum, also tunderballs revived 187, and they are now back in activity with another name "the bums will lose", syndicate also came back to activity and verry well manage to get 3rd place, and MK proved great consistence by winning 90% of theyre games and winning the season. but also done somethings that dont show fair play, or porve that they are good competitors, suck as reach the 18-2 score and create another clan so they could cw untill the end of the season, (clan named "cw")without damaging MK's score, and after all leaders of the other clans decided not to cw them, they gave up on the clan and went back to MK, but stopped cwing until the end of the season, with only one goal secure first place, bisacally they cwed for 2 weeks reach first place and then waited for the end of the season, wich doesnt prove how good they are, but how low they play. Anyways this is a game and people has diferent opinions! however this was a great season, i have enjoyed millions, and im hoping that next season will be even better, thanks to every player and clan that made this season so good and wish you the most fun you can get out of this game!! AT WAR!!!!
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
01.03.2014 - 11:41
Nice
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
01.03.2014 - 12:39
AlexMeza
Účet zmazaný
Good game season. I don't see anything wrong with the clan MK made though, it was a temp/troll clan but yeah, other clans were probably aware of it.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
01.03.2014 - 13:02
Stryko
Účet zmazaný
Yesterday was really fun CWing Syndicate back and forth

Alas SM wasn't nearlly as active enough to play more CWs; I was gone for a month and many others were inactive (some still are...) towards the end of the season.

Congratulations on playing most CWs

PS:Maybe you should try and beat my win/loss ratio now
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
05.03.2014 - 22:38
Napísal lOrd pOnteZ, 01.03.2014 at 11:39

...but also done somethings that dont show fair play, or porve that they are good competitors, suck as reach the 18-2 score and create another clan so they could cw untill the end of the season, (clan named "cw")without damaging MK's score, and after all leaders of the other clans decided not to cw them, they gave up on the clan and went back to MK, but stopped cwing until the end of the season, with only one goal secure first place, bisacally they cwed for 2 weeks reach first place and then waited for the end of the season, wich doesnt prove how good they are, but how low they play. Anyways this is a game and people has diferent opinions! however this was a great season, i have enjoyed millions, and im hoping that next season will be even better, thanks to every player and clan that made this season so good and wish you the most fun you can get out of this game!! AT WAR!!!!

SHOTS FIRED!!!!
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
06.03.2014 - 00:47
Also seen a few good low rank players shine/play well on the big stage. I think that's a more important cause, aiming to bring lower ranks into the competitive path.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
06.03.2014 - 22:12
Yes! New clans being competitive!
----
It's not the end.

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Utajenie | Podmienky služby | bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pripojte sa k nám na

Dajte o nás vedieť