Získajte Premium skryť všetky reklamy
09.09.2015 - 17:20
Tigro
Účet zmazaný
Title. I just disconnect, no message or anything but everything stops working as a disconnect: no chat, can't end turn, etc. Only fix is to reload the game, losing your entire turn which makes important games unplayable since it's risky. And worst part is you can't know when you disconnect until you notice the chat is "dead". This doesn't only happen in game, this also happens in lobby and anywhere.
Am I the only one having this issue? Please only comment if you're using the installed version, I didn't have this issue with chrome.
If I'm the only one having this issue I guess I'll have to use a browser.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
09.09.2015 - 22:57
If are u talking for sl version i never dce_d from it even when i lose connection i connect fast no reload.
----
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
10.09.2015 - 05:42
Ghost
Účet zmazaný
Napísal Guest, 09.09.2015 at 17:20

Title. I just disconnect, no message or anything but everything stops working as a disconnect: no chat, can't end turn, etc. Only fix is to reload the game, losing your entire turn which makes important games unplayable since it's risky. And worst part is you can't know when you disconnect until you notice the chat is "dead". This doesn't only happen in game, this also happens in lobby and anywhere.
Am I the only one having this issue? Please only comment if you're using the installed version, I didn't have this issue with chrome.
If I'm the only one having this issue I guess I'll have to use a browser.

same to me, bla i will download opera
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Utajenie | Podmienky služby | bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pripojte sa k nám na

Dajte o nás vedieť