Získajte Premium skryť všetky reklamy
09.10.2015 - 12:02

To clarify the image, I was trying to move a stack inside of Kiev but could only reach around one quarter of the city's ratio, so it stayed outside of kiev.

The range circle is from another stack of 24 units that I was moving when I took the screenshot, to let it clear that I had already clicked with the other stack of troops, and my troops didn't enter on the city or attacked my opponent troops. The units looks like if it just superimposed itself in the city and the enemy stack.

Zoom bug had become harder to be done because the cities aren't sensible anymore. If you want to reach them, you need to reach almost the middle of the city, while in SL you could simply touch the city and your units would reach it.

I still think the definitive fix for the zoom bug would'be to reduce the ratio grow from the cities to all the unit's range, and in compensation make the cities sensible (means you touch them, you enter on them). Because when you zoom out the cities get bigger, and this is what makes zoom bug (to zoom out and make the cities bigger, to being able to reach them) possible. For example:

50% zoom, a city have a radio around 3.1515.
25% zoom, the city now have a radio around 3.1518 (this means, it gained +0.0003 range, it became bigger).

Then, every unit at 25% zoom should lose 0.0003 range, compared to an unit with 50% zoom.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
10.10.2015 - 03:27
Yes please, there are other zoom bugs people complain being left out (and that's fine) but this one is pretty important for gameplay. That extra 0.001 range sometimes make the difference and because the radius that detects units to let them enter the city is noticeably smaller its harder to reach places (even if it already reaches). Please increase the radius that units can enter cities, maybe not as much as SL but so it doesn't need to be fully inside of the middle as Clovis described it to enter. It's very frustrating looking at units just on top of cities...
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
10.10.2015 - 08:22
It's strange in html when you can almost put your units on top of a city and they still don't enter. Because you can be on top of it it definitely feels like a bug. It your touch the city you should enter the city.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
15.10.2015 - 09:01
Bump

(didn't got a reply of my proposal yet).
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
17.10.2015 - 19:34
Bump.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
17.10.2015 - 19:44
Stryko
Účet zmazaný
This is a nice proposal but I think this method might be too complicated to implement. I was talking to Lao and Desu a few days ago about this and offered something like giving every unit 0.1 range (or whatever the scale is) to make it similar to the SL ones, this way zooming out can remain an AW feature.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
17.10.2015 - 19:49
Another idea is to make the range of detection absolute and not varying with a city's size, while buffing it up a bit to the standards in SL.
----
Napísal Mahdi, 23.11.2013 at 20:30

I don't consider the phrase "massive fag" to be an insult. Mods did.
Nahrávam...
Nahrávam...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Utajenie | Podmienky služby | bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pripojte sa k nám na

Dajte o nás vedieť