Získajte Premium skryť všetky reklamy

Originálna správa

Napísané YWard, 05.05.2020 - 03:13
Last Updated: May 9th, 2020.

Description:
  • New World Order is a roleplay map that focuses on diplomacy as well as brute force and wars. It is inspired heavily by NWE and is meant to somehow replace it, being a modernized version of the map. The playable sides are the strongest 18 world powers based on GFP + a UN Side and a "Terror, Mobsters and Gangs" Side.

• The map economy is decentralized, meaning all playable scenario sides have their main income stored in UN's HQ, which allows for "sanctions" roleplay where as UN can take a side's main income for 3 turns as punishment by a majority vote of the players (No Veto Power). (Only centralized income side is terror). Update: Now only 75% of the economy is decentralized

• All neutrals have a normal income, meaning you can take more neutral gas, oil, diamond and other resources as well as neutral countries to ensure that you survive sanctions if they do happen.

• All scenario sides economies are based on real data (Relatively to other sides), meaning China and USA are richer than countries like Russia, however Russia's economy is multiplied by a certain factor to ensure game balance.

• The number of available reinforcements per side is also based on real life size of armies, with a few buffs to countries that have smaller armies yet are part of the strongest nations.

• The map includes scenario events until T15, mainly affecting Terror side. Read them carefully as Terror is ruthless if you are not prepared.

• The map includes the unique concept of "Warheads" instead of just missiles, meaning now you can either use Missile or Bombers as a transport for bombs/warheads, this allow for strategic bombers to be essential units.

• Space program which allows the creation of satellite units is only available to countries with real life space programmes with launch capability.

• Aircraft carriers (referred to as [Naval Carriers] in the map since airplanes are not transportable in atwar right now) are produced via a low reinforcement country named Carrier Factory (1 per reinf round) to avoid mass producing them (except UN). Carriers are only available to countries that posses them in real life and the number of carriers buildable depends on how many the scenario side posses in real life. (For example USA side has 7 different cities to build carriers form, China has 2, and the rest of powers with carriers only have 1).

• Same note about carriers applies to Nuke Silos, Russia and USA have much more than other sides, no more nukes for everyone from the previous maps.

• Some scenario sides with space empty in their land have a roleplay City labelled "Embassy" it can offer its allies as a military base or just diplomacy roleplay base.

• All units, figures, even generals pictures and data are based on real life data with the exception of Terror side.

• All scenario sides with oversears military bases have those bases available to them here as well based on this list: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_with_overseas_military_bases

• The map includes buildings such as Defensive ones (S400, Patriot...etc), Bank building (Ministry of Finance) and reinforcement building (Training Camp)

• While defence systems may seem OP, they are not. They do not get any defence bonuses against land units and they have a weakness of (-100 Defence) against a unit called "Spy" that is roleplayed as sabotaging those units. If you attack it with 100 bombers and your stack dies it means you play it wrong, no one sends planes to "anti aircraft defences", send land units or better yet as few as 5 spies.

Meanwhile, the map's website will have full documentation, changelog and a form to report scenario rulebreakers, here: https://sites.google.com/view/nwo6

Also looking for volunteers to help with the documentation, hit me up if you're interested.

Changelog for lazy ones who won't open the website.

• 13.05.2020 - 20:42
    Napísal Xanxth, 11.05.2020 at 16:12

I for one missed NWE and RP so much. I'm glad you made this.
    i love it #rp for lyfe.

It's my pleasure! I'm always open to any suggestions or feedback to improve in future versions.
    Nahrávam...
    Nahrávam...
    02.10.2022 - 09:48
    For those new to this kind of game (me), can you clarify the no-attack rules to mention that players may attack neutral countries and cities, just not scenario countries and cities, and not active players? I'm assuming that's the case...
    Nahrávam...
    Nahrávam...
    atWar

About Us
    Contact

Utajenie | Podmienky služby | bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pripojte sa k nám na

Dajte o nás vedieť